What have you done to your MP3 today???

I need to stop messin around and get my body kit installed already. I've got SOOOOO much stuff sitting in the garage right now.

Hoping for some warm weather too so my friend can finish painting my test wheel. I'll post some pics for opinions once it's done.

That doesn't make it right. But to each their own.

If I were to ever get black, these look pretty HOT!!!!

http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/diablo/lionhart.htm

lionhartblack.jpg

No ice and winter tires = the closes thing to drifting. I was being a smart ass. Had to get out and have a little fun....VA gets ice and this crap hole shuts down. A dusting and everything is delayed 2 hours.

No ice and winter tires = the closes thing to drifting. I was being a smart ass. Had to get out and have a little fun....VA gets ice and this crap hole shuts down. A dusting and everything is delayed 2 hours.

Sounds like Cincinnati.... (toilet)

I kept getting the p0421 and p0037 CELs. Those errors get popped due to the second O2 sensor either not working or the cat being removed or broken. I'm completely stock as far as the exhaust goes but I decided to build the CEL eliminator since I had all the parts. When I removed the O2 sensor to solder it in I found that the tip of the o2 sensor (the actual sensor part) was bent over. So much that pulling it thru the bung was a pain. So i figured I may as well just buy a new one. I got the bocsh universal one for 68 bucks and it worked like a charm. On my first drive out the CEL didn't come on and MPGs went up by 4 :)

You went out for one drive and determined your mpg increased by 4? What system/program are you using? And the sample size you're basing that off of is probably not sufficient anyways.

Latest posts

Back