What have you done to your MP3 today???

My MP3 is covered in snow. It got pushed out of it's regular spot in the garage since I'm balls deep in making a prototype SpeedCircuit turbo kit for the Protege.

Do not feel bad. Mine is pushed out to so I can work (if you want to call it that) or tear down my DD. Luckly we do not have thge snow issue down here.

I did get my exhaust re welded. Will post pics before and after once I ghet this POS talon out of the garage.

Thats not good. Did it has a streel legal stamp on it?

LOL, ya right. You gotta pay ~$200 for an intake thats carb legal...

And that intake there is a waste of money, IMO. Just get a cheap ebay short-ram for $30-$40 if you don't want to spend the money on an INJEN or AEM. Or just piece together your own. If you need to be carb legal, then just leave it stock. My .02

LOL, ya right. You gotta pay ~$200 for an intake thats carb legal...

And that intake there is a waste of money, IMO. Just get a cheap ebay short-ram for $30-$40 if you don't want to spend the money on an INJEN or AEM. Or just piece together your own. If you need to be carb legal, then just leave it stock. My .02

Yea, just gonna save up and buy a street legal one!

What do they usually sell for used?

Idk, lol. I've got a $20 sri, lol. I think the last one i saw was ~$100.

*I am officially stumped as to what this rhythmic clunk from the front end is. GD, I've got an idea, but it's a long shot lol. I need to verify what car the transmission I swapped in 3 months ago came out of...

Can anyone link me a reference list with Mazda Transmission codes? Or can I just call up Mazda? I feel like that would get me no where. Except wanting to strangle the person on the other end... ;)

Last edited:
Finished the front endlinks. Moved my nice Kenwood head unit from my truck into the MP3 and fixed a rear speakers that the previous owner screwed up. Anyone know of a decent one sub box? I have 2 12inch subs but I only want to use one so I don't throw away the whole trunk space.

Took some pictures of the MP3 today with the DG Lip and DG eyelids on
PICT0214.jpg

PICT0202-Copy.jpg

PICT0205.jpg

PICT0211.jpg

PICT0204.jpg

Last edited:
Drove it for the first time in a week after getting back from vacation; started right up :)

Back