What have you done to your MP3 today???

Installed CS exhaust hangers last night. It brought my muffler tip up a little, but not enough. I need to get it flush with the bumper... What have you guys used to bend the exhaust hangers? Bastards are thick on the Racing beat... lol

Today's got a long list of stuff; probably won't get around to all of it... Install oil sandwich plate, Flush coolant & install Samco radiator hoses, finish the fab on my foglight housings, Wire in the HIDs for the fogs, install rear strut bar, swap 1 bronze oil bushing (I got 1 defective bushing when I bought my first set...), Wire in oil pressure, volt & af gauges, & then vacuum & clean... ;)

O ya, & buy Blue Batmobile reverse light tint. :D

How do you guys think yellow overlays on my foglights would look against the yellow car? I'm installing 3000k (yellow) HIDs in the fogs anyways, but I am contemplating the yellow overlays, as well...

Last edited:
Got my medieval Dead Pedal yesterday. Might throw it in today along with wiring for the HIDs going in the fogs. If I feel froggy I might pull out the rear deck and start measuring & cutting holes in the rear towers to pass through a rear strut bar. I gotta check it out though, because the bar I got mounts slightly differently than I would like...

Haven't done anything to mine.. Still locked up in my moms garage since it was stolen.. I need to install the stock intake and MAF sensor so I can start rollin again...

Haven't done anything to mine.. Still locked up in my moms garage since it was stolen.. I need to install the stock intake and MAF sensor so I can start rollin again...

You get ahold of a MAF? check ebay & www.rockauto.com for the intake tube and MAF if you can't find them used/elsewhere. Essentially, you only need the MAF to get it running again. A cheap ebay intake (& maybe an oem intake elbow) or something similar would suffice for the short term, maybe? You can find em for like $20-$40 on ebay.

Yeah, I have everything to get it back running but I'm just scared because those bastards still have my spare key...

Forced the MP3 to watch as I took a modded 2004 MS Miata out for a test drive. Aside from my elbows being stuck and the claustrophobia it was a blast to drive. 6 speed tranny got thru 1-2-3-4 in a hurry under boost...

Got mine back from the paint shop a couple weeks ago. Been lazy about posting pics. Here's a taste, for the rest go to the "Post your MP3 pics" thread

Attachments

• exterior body kit_paint 003.jpg
    exterior body kit_paint 003.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 126
  • exterior body kit_paint 007.jpg
    exterior body kit_paint 007.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Back