What have you done to your Miata today?

The rubber mounts are the same, the brackets that mount to the block, IIRC, are different.

Last edited:
Maxed out the H&R coilovers.

78805a9f.jpg

Oh, it's not for me. God knows I can't afford it, but I know a lot of Miata guys local to me that aren't on here. I was going to let them know about it.

Im dying to drive the miata again. even though the heat has been killer up here in NY.

ordered my gaskets and seals. be here monday.

^ you don't know heat...

My car overheated today and freaked me out. I drove it around and back on the highway to cool it quickly and went to a friends house to park it under a tree, pop open the hood and poor some water in the reservoir and on top of the radiator. I went home after it cooling and flushed the murky water out and put in prestone radiator cleaner. Next couple of days i'm going to watch the thermostat and flush the system not once but twice before i put in redline water wetter.

You as well man its getting too hot to drive my black car. I am trying to reframe driving it during the middle of the day.

i feel your pain. the miata is dark green whcih isnt so bad with the light interior.

its the 79 monte carlo what kills with the black steel and the manual windows...

lol its hotter here at 7am than you guys get during your worst high. oh and its humid as balls ;).
on topic = boss frog seat belt adapters installed. took 3 seconds, and now my belts work yay :D

Back