What have you done to your Miata today?

dscn0402d.jpg

dscn0401p.jpg

dscn0400f.jpg

The lugs that came with the k1's were 1.5 oz. These 949 ones are 1 oz. Amajing weight savings!

so.. with the msm springs/shocks, is the passenger side of the car supposed to be almost 1/2" lower than the drivers side?

also, the rears are both higher than the factory 99 setup.

(uhm)

The lip looks OK, to me. Of course, I can go either way on them; but, it does dress up the car, a bit. The problem is keeping them out of harm's way. I have to be very careful with the Miata and the Roush Mustang to prevent scraping them on curbs, dips in driveways, etc. This photo of the cars at a local show shows they're close to the ground.

09Richmond02.jpg

i decided against getting them and have taken my name off the GB list

so i could save some money

then i turn around and sent a message off for a quote for some sway bars hahahha

oh im doing a good job saving money here :(

A new windshield was installed on my Miata, today. That should be the last thing that needs fixing, for a while. The top will be replaced at a later date; but, it's good enough, for now. At shows, the top is down and covered.

RICER MODE ENGAGED!

DSC03819.jpg

DSC03820.jpg

DSC03822.jpg

Full MSM suspension
MSM trunk lid + rear bumper.

Not painted because im broke. installed because I have no room and the previous equipment is smashed from idiots that dont know how to drive.

Latest posts

Back