What have you done to your Miata today?

31623_535927671435_194400208_31472731_6198907_n.jpg

29470_548870553889_203803008_32356845_3384955_n.jpg

had a meet. real photos when the lazy guy gets em up. trying to get pics of miatas around pics of HUGE cars is hillarious :p

got all my red dash bulbs in so everything is red now, installed white LED's in all the side markers and got the LED bulb in the third brake light. Removed the stupid flasher thing from my third brake light as well. Just waiting on the reverse bulbs that will be here tomorrow and i should be done with lighting until i decide to put HID's in the headlights

So, going to take a look at a hard top tomorrow, called a guy about one he was selling on a Miata at the dealership, and they said they wouldn't part...old guy said he totalled his Miata last year, but the top was flawless with latches still...and it is red...$250...I am hoping it isn't to good to be true...

put in my white LED reverse bulbs and drove it to my ASE test. Taking my first longish trip to NC in it tomorrow, i was hoping the fitted luggage i bought for it would have made it here but it didnt

So, going to take a look at a hard top tomorrow, called a guy about one he was selling on a Miata at the dealership, and they said they wouldn't part...old guy said he totalled his Miata last year, but the top was flawless with latches still...and it is red...$250...I am hoping it isn't to good to be true...

I hate you. . . . lol

Hope it isn't too good to be true though!!

made it to NC without a single hiccup, car runs amazing on trips. Even had a NA owner give me a wave driving through SC.

I hate you. . . . lol

Hope it isn't too good to be true though!!

Well, it was a bit, I showed up and he was at work, lady answered the door and said she knew the deal, said they were married for 60 years, so I estimated here in her 80's...went out back and the top is faded pretty good...so I told her if the $250 was solid and offered $180, she told me she needed to call her husband and I said "After 60 years you still have to call him" laughing and joking around, cause I didn't want her to call him...she took the $180 and told me to have an excellent day...haha, so now I am about to go buff the paint and see what I can do...

Bazooka, there is a meet in Asheville tomorrow got a lot of mountain driving planned, about 4 hours, if you are interested...not sure where that place you are at is...

dang, good deal if it's solid

If anything rattle can the beast for now.

as to mine, mine quite blowing cold air all together and i no longer feel the compressor kick in when i turn on the A/C. The only thing that changes are the fans turn on and idle jumps to 2k

i gotta go get the parts from a wrecked 96 STO to convert mine to the new stuff

Back