What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Slow morning at work so I took a crack at it... I think there's too much going on. I didn't have any hi res pics of my car here so I just used the one you provided of Taylor's.

testac.jpg

i see less panda and more someone threw an ice cream sandwich at your car while you were doing 60mph

^^That's what my chop came out looking like. Too much going on with that graphic, it's everywhere with the distortion of the panda lol

lol... "I killed the thing I love the most!"

If you want to carry the panda theme forward, I bet someone could create a sweet vector from your image, but with smooth lines and simple shapes, that would stand out better I think.

Apologies folks, I've been a lurker for awhile but saw this and though I'd take a stab. Should be able to make out the panda this way- I'm sure it could be improved more though:

u9Vm1.jpg

Thanks LilGator...that's definitely along the lines of what I'm thinking about right there.

I dunno, Phil... It looks a little... shall we say, "strange". The standalone stencil looks pretty good by itself, but it loses something when it's on the car. I can't even tell what it is anymore.

Bumper plugs complete! Two coats of paint and one of clearcoat, then polished to a nice shine. Beats the crap out of paying $20 for a set. The plugs for the keyholes are almost done, too.

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

My RHO plate should come in any time now. Hopefully, I won't get pulled over not not having a front plate in the meantime.

-Jay

I do few thing

I Install a Triple Dash Pod with GlowShift’s Black 7 Color Boost, Oil Pressure and Air / Fuel Gauge, AEM Cold Air Intake System with CorkSport turbo inlet pipe, GReddy Type RS Blow Off Valves, downpipe 3" Stainless catless, 2 Rear, 2 front Premium Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with Ceramic Brake pads, Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs, Stage 1 TWM short shifter, STAGE 2 Short Throw Shift Plate Kit with Solid Shifter Base Bushings and POLISHED ALUMINUM BILLET GRILLE.

Last edited:
Installed new Hankook Ventus V12's and Racing Beat rear sway and Racing Beat endlinks.

clutch update... things are going to move either very slowly or extremly fast with this situation...

instead of just fixing the "assumed" problem mazda canada is requesting the transmission be dropped and taken apart to confirm... so once the car goes in the air the service manager said its staying there..

considering theres only the one tech certified to work on my car it ties him up for a great deal of time

and to make matters worse... in the next 7 days the whole dealership is scheduled to relocate to their shiny new dealership...

still hoping for the best and hoping i get my baby back at some point this week

I'd like everyone to say hi to a future Mazda lover:
230122_198996796802732_100000772393179_428533_6299127_n.jpg

Born @ 0553EST. Our first. :)
What an amazing feeling.

Back