What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

I was considering Fortunes, still have a few months to decide tho.

So i FINALLY dropped off my wheels for repair.
i been running back on a borrowed set of silver stockers. i SO very much miss the look of my PC'd set.
hopefully ill be sporting that look again by weeks end.

My club has a big cruise planned this Saturday, so hopefully by then.
Cali Malibu canyons FTMFW!! and yall seen F&F of course? We gonna end the cruise at Neptune's Net. :D

Old TMIC setup

New FMIC

Attachments

• car picture TMIC.jpg
    car picture TMIC.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 124_0176.JPG
    124_0176.JPG
    599.6 KB · Views: 92
Their kit sounds way off. You can adjust the fronts where the car sits on the ground but the rears maxed out barely even tuck. :-\
You got that right. You've seen my pics... rears can't go any lower and yet I can actually make the front touch the ground. If I had 17" rims, a lip and put the front the lowest, the car wouldn't be driveable.

I did contact 3 other members who have had the suspension for a while and told me there wern't any "issues" with it before I bought mine, so although some things may seem strange they work great (shrug). I think Rhoad block is running BC's, I wonder if he modified the rear coils to go lower.

Went to crank mine last night and it wouldnt start. After I got her running I drove it a little. had to drive it today cuz of the snow and rain. :-\

I was considering Fortunes, still have a few months to decide tho.

Same here. Probably around April/May I'm guessing. I love the BC's because of the following and proven durability etc.
But I've seen some Fortune-equipped track cars...no doubts about durability. Especially for a daily driver.

RhoadBlocks's set up must me modified. I have yet to see another Speed6 that low in the rear.

DSC00448.jpg

This is it, More pics coming soon I garaged it last night due to the snow I didn't want it to get dirty Lol.

Oh, lookout for a partout in the next few days.

Last edited:
36k is a whole lotta coin though... i think i would rather get a wrx sedan and get a AP for it.

I thought about it but I need the 6th gear. There was a girl that bought a white one while I was there with a SPT short throw shifter, I got her number I might hang out with her soon lol.

Back