What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

youre welcome :D

@ event- Hypertech sucks IMO, CP-E or Cobb is the way too go..

41331_539299972770_139901923_31789443_1824483_n.jpg

i'm thinking it looks good....

Finished everything to put my car back to stock. Installed the stock D2S bulbs, replaced the lower portion of the intake, and swapped back to the stock motor mount.

My AWR mount was trashed, and the bushing that mounts onto the body was ripped pretty bad, which I think was causing some excessive noise. Driving without the stiffer mount is so much quieter, but you also feel the motor movement much more.

The only thing that I could do is drill out one of the splash guard bolts that snapped off on the underside. If the car is idling right, you can hear the guard slapping the frame periodically.

Finished everything to put my car back to stock. Installed the stock D2S bulbs, replaced the lower portion of the intake, and swapped back to the stock motor mount.

My AWR mount was trashed, and the bushing that mounts onto the body was ripped pretty bad, which I think was causing some excessive noise. Driving without the stiffer mount is so much quieter, but you also feel the motor movement much more.

The only thing that I could do is drill out one of the splash guard bolts that snapped off on the underside. If the car is idling right, you can hear the guard slapping the frame periodically.

hmm i wonder why the mount was so trashed, pics of it steve? when i pulled my SU one off it looked pretty good for being on there 25,000 miles although im replacing it anyways.

I have a pic on my phone, I'll post it up later when I transfer it off.

I guess if I had to do it again, I love AWR, but I'd go softer after seeing this. It goes against what I'd said for a while, but this does concern me. After 45k of driving, how rough it was.

On the other hand, the car is smooth again. I barely remember what it felt like off the showroom floor.

just bought a ebay downpipe for 145 shipped. Stupid? idk we ll see but if it works fine even with a little modification thats fine by me I just hope foulers will work for the cel we ll see ill keep you guys updated

question if i weld in a cat very unrestrictive cat do you think cel would go on? or is it something you just dont know till you try it?

thanks o and bought my double din and metra kit and double din project is going to start very soon also will keep you guys updated

just bought a ebay downpipe for 145 shipped. Stupid? idk we ll see but if it works fine even with a little modification thats fine by me I just hope foulers will work for the cel we ll see ill keep you guys updated

question if i weld in a cat very unrestrictive cat do you think cel would go on? or is it something you just dont know till you try it?

I have an ebay dp and everything is just like any other non catted dp.
I tried a trick from a subaru owner to solve the cel problem but it works only half well lol. I'm interrested to see if your fouler works better hehe

Also you should be ok with a high flow cat

Today I swapped the stubby antenna off my wife's CX-7 for the CB whip they call the MS6's antenna. Looks much nicer and she'll never notice.

Just got done giving mine a nice bath and a good scrub down on the windows and wheels. Pulled it in the garage to let the paint cool down a bit more, then a hit of quick detailer and a good interior cleaning is coming it's way.

Once that's done, a quick trip out to a parking lot and some pictures, then up on AT she goes!

I have a pic on my phone, I'll post it up later when I transfer it off.

I guess if I had to do it again, I love AWR, but I'd go softer after seeing this. It goes against what I'd said for a while, but this does concern me. After 45k of driving, how rough it was.

On the other hand, the car is smooth again. I barely remember what it felt like off the showroom floor.

so your the second person that i know had a bad awr mount, me being the first. mine had only about 15k on it.
DSC00373.jpg

lets see I flushed the trans changed the plugs changed the oil cabin filter air filter rotated the tires insp the brakes found small oil leak at the front crank seal will fix later so i did basic car care dam im boring

Had the hard fuel line and fuel rail flushed out, CPE hpfp, intake mani spacer, coolant bypass, and new serp belt installed today. It'll be too much $$ to have the meth kit installed, so I'll do that myself in the next couple of weeks. No garage, and not being able to work on my car in my lot FTMFL. Not a big deal, because I have to finish tuning the ebcs, and now new FT's w/ the spacer, etc... so I can install the kit one afternoon, and just hold off on the juice until my non-meth map is complete. I'm not missing out on anything here, as I have to tune it without the meth first, so I'm just saving some loot at the price of a small pita.

Not sure if fuel pressure has returned yet or not. We had the CPE fmic cold pipe out (which is a bit of a pita), and drilled, but no 1/8th NPT tap, so I had to leave it there until tomorrow.

I went to a plumbing supply store w one of the mech's cars to grab one at 4:30pm today... I called and they said they had one... got there, waited 15 minutes only to find out they didn't have one. I was pissed, because I was just gonna attach a little nub of meth fuel line to the nozzle, cap it, and be good to go. So, my suspense continues for another 12 hrs to see if my fuel pressure finally arrives :O

Back