What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

just installed Buddy Club Condenser... on my to do list; vibrant headers 2weeks on back order, hypertech when it comes out, clean inside and out!

Painted the emblems black and cutting the rear emblem to resemble the Evil "M".

IMG-20120223-00087.jpg

still waiting on Vibrant Headers from thmotorsport... its been a month now for an item that was "in stock"....

I have a used one in my garage if you want it. I bought it from another member but now I don't plan on installing it. PM me if you are interested.

Did you get a tracking number?
Did you call their CS dept?
Did you ask them why something that's "in-stock" takes a month to receive?

Did you get a tracking number?
Did you call their CS dept?
Did you ask them why something that's "in-stock" takes a month to receive?

haha i emailed them again, cuz i had got half of my order and fround out they where on "back order" and told me i had to wait a week no big deal but now its another 2-3weeks.. making it over a month, so i hope ill have my answer soon.

Last edited:
Today: new retro lens replacement on my low beams.

Yesterday: twm ss instal.

Tomarrow: SR•S instal

Haven't been on the forum in a long time. Got my car back from the garage, and I feel like I bought a new one. Installed: Koni Yellow Sport Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Sparco Drift Wheels, Dunlop Direzza Z1 tires, complete flush of all fluids, new K&N air filter. The car is transformed!

crappy cell pic but whitney got some much needed tlc tonight, "3 step" waxing (cleaner, carnuba, and then a black pigmented quick detailer)
the car has such a nice deep black gloss... hopefully ill get some pics tomorrow of it with my good camera...

Photo559.jpg

oh yeah, new windshield tomorrow... WOOHOO!! haha

I replaced my air conditioning knobs (check my profile pictures to see them)!! First "mod" after 4 years of owning my car..so sad i'm broke!. I hope I can start making it my own soon, new wheels and nice bright lights inside and out.

Back