What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

installed my mazda speed rear sway and AWR endlinks this weekend as well as test fitted my new amp board... put my carbon fiber hood on last weekend what pain in the ass.

installed my mazda speed rear sway and AWR endlinks this weekend as well as test fitted my new amp board... put my carbon fiber hood on last weekend what pain in the ass.

you have pics of ypur car?? I'm not sure if i've ever seen it before.

2enp79v.jpg

here it is recently at a local meet/bbq at fort williams on the coast.

Niceeeeeee. What springs are you running?

Damn! Those wheels look awfully familar? Wish I could remember where I'd seen them before?

IMG_1292E.jpg

Sorry 'bout the crappy pic quality.
Are those 18's?
Lookin' Good Tsuami!! You even have the same wiper blades as I do!!!
Copy-cat.

Last edited:
Damn! Those wheels look awfully familar? Wish I could remember where I'd seen them before?

Sorry 'bout the crappy pic quality.
Are those 18's?
Lookin' Good Tsuami!! You even have the same wiper blades as I do!!!
Copy-cat.

pretty sure i had my wheels way before you there old timer.... yeah mine are 18's. those bosch blades do pretty good it only rained like every day up here all summer so i have put them to the test.

what grill is that? and did you do it yourself? i need a grill in a bad way but i am not a big fan of the options or prices.

tsunami, time to remove those side moldings. updated shot with the CF hood.

S5030229-1.jpg

S5030225-1.jpg

i'm currently looking for a new grille right now, the Erebuni just doesn't fit right. and the hood needs to be re-aligned....still.

Installed the rear step pads...and finally changed out the floor mats to the summer mats.

pretty sure i had my wheels way before you there old timer.... yeah mine are 18's. those bosch blades do pretty good it only rained like every day up here all summer so i have put them to the test.

what grill is that? and did you do it yourself? i need a grill in a bad way but i am not a big fan of the options or prices.

It's an Auto Exe knock off. I went back to the stock grill since as the AE really needs paint to be right.
I considered 18's and do like the way they look, but for the 3-3.5lbs more apiece that they weigh I stayed w/17's. I wanted to see what a little unsprung weight savings would do for the car. Unfortunately, the Kumhos I'm running, are a littler heavier than the Falkens I was running, so the savings is only about 2.5lbs/corner. I was hpoing for more.
When did you get yours?

AND...... I'm not an OLD MAN!!! I'm an old fart. A curmudgeon. When I reach Senior Citizen age, and god forbid anyone that calls me that, that's when I'll be an old man. Got it, sonny? (lol2)

lol at bbrich... i think saying the word curmudgeon pretty much makes you an old man regardless of age...

yeah side molding and all badging needs to go... that grill doesn't look good at all slow maybe its just the angle?

Installed the rear step pads...and finally changed out the floor mats to the summer mats.

lol why even bother leaves are allready turning colors up here...

as far as what i did today on my 3... i watched it click over 60k... :(

Last edited:
put the stockies back on..... :(

back tires were shot, i hoped they would last all summer but didnt quite make it

Bought Eagle1 tire shine; gonna wash the car, clean off the crappy Armorall shine, and apply the Eagle1 as soon as the Armorall wears off...'cause the Armorall is teh suxorz.

got my mazdaspeed front and rear sway bars and gt spec rear brace :D....
should be getting put on tonight or tomorrow night

you will want to order the U clamps for the bushings they want you to bend your old ones to fit... which don't and for 5.51$ each from jason at montgomery mazda its a real headache saver...

Part # B37F34155

you will want to order the U clamps for the bushings they want you to bend your old ones to fit... which don't and for 5.51$ each from jason at montgomery mazda its a real headache saver...

Part # B37F34155

already have everything i need to install, :)
bought them from a friend who is parting his car to sell it

but thanks!

Back