What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Finally gave up and put a corksport front plate adapter on... so after 3 months of no front plate, i am now legal. never had any problems though, but i dont want any.

Also, installed the corksport interior led kit. was super easy.

And, got my rokblokz mudflaps. Install was super easy and now my car is ready for the snow that will probably be arriving here next month! Going to be 31 here sunday night already.

Not that big of a deal...BUT I color-Matched the Hood Squirters & not pictured I also re-color-matched the Rear Emblems too!

9991300135_3eecfebacf_b.jpg

Installed Morimoto Relay Harness.....And got rid of the crappy cheap DDM Brand relay harness.
10322472933_e8f5b91c87_c.jpg

Also installed Cree LED Reverse bulbs
10321925204_f738068cac_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday....changed the oil, removed the rack, had the snow tires balanced since I found some loose weights laying in the shed, swapped the snow tires on, gave her a bath. Then later that night, she was hit on our way to a Halloween party. My daughter was making a right turn and the girl behind us for some reason (?) decided to try and pass us on the right!? PS front fender and bumper were damaged but everyone involved is ok.

Yesterday....changed the oil, removed the rack, had the snow tires balanced since I found some loose weights laying in the shed, swapped the snow tires on, gave her a bath. Then later that night, she was hit on our way to a Halloween party. My daughter was making a right turn and the girl behind us for some reason (?) decided to try and pass us on the right!? PS front fender and bumper were damaged but everyone involved is ok.

Glad no one was hurt. Sometimes you just can't figure out why people drive like such total boneheads.

I'm waiting on H7 bulb spacers so I can install my Morimoto's HID upgrade.

My guess is that she was texting and at the last second noticed the brake lights and swerved right instintively. (shrug)

edit*Thought I'd post up a pick :(
attachment.php

Last edited:
Sucky...

Got my oil changed for the first time.

Also, need to swap my snow tires on. It was 10 degrees F. last night. It has already snowed here, but none stuck to the ground. It's only a matter of time though.

10821273964_cebdc7d94a_z.jpg

woke up to an unexpected snowfall, swapped the wheels/tires during the snow today then went to work lol... fun morning

Damn Levi, we've had pretty mild weather here on the East side.

Got a call from State Farm today that Geico is taking full liability for the accident. Called Geico and she goes in for an estimate on Monday morning at the local Mazda dealer. Hopefully the adjuster won't give me too hard of a time concerning OEM parts.

Blue goes in next Monday for repairs. Got a check for over $1300 from the adjuster this morning for what damage he could see including an alignment. In the meantime I thought I'd bandage her up. :)

Attachments

• Blue Boo.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
So for today's Car Project

....Did a more aggressive Wire Tuck / Wire Relocation on my engine....

Here's the Before & After pics....Took about 3hrs to do & a lot of Blk Electrical Tape.

On the Before Picture I popped some Red Arrows so u can see how much cleaner it makes the Engine Bay....

Will be painting the Valve Cover as well..Not sure what color yet.

12040743603_7965277c12_h.jpg

Looks good! Where did you tuck that wire? Hard to tell in the after picture.

Did you take all the loom off and have enough slack to do it without lengthening wires? That's damn clean and I have been wanting to clean my bay up for a while now.

Did you take all the loom off and have enough slack to do it without lengthening wires? That's damn clean and I have been wanting to clean my bay up for a while now.

Yup!..I started off by removing all that Blk Tape & Wire Loom first...Then did a lot of Brain Storming on how I was going to do this since it was my 1st time doing this...so I started re-routing a wire are at a time then when I got everything looking good I popped the wire loom back on and re-taped w/ Blk Tape..and some zip-ties....

I might get more deeper into doing more stuff as in..Thinking of Battery ReLocation into the trunk or something....

Cool thanks! I actually like where the battery is in the 3. It doesn't get in the way when you are working in the engine bay (usually) and putting it in the hatch would take up hatch space that I seem to use pretty often.

Cool thanks! I actually like where the battery is in the 3. It doesn't get in the way when you are working in the engine bay (usually) and putting it in the hatch would take up hatch space that I seem to use pretty often.

Schweet...I look forward seeing your awesome Engine Bay then!...

here's a Bigger version too if you want use if ofr reference...

12040840864_3a0cd8ad2e_h.jpg

Latest posts

Back