What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

should of got a little bigger than 10. buy some 25 studded spacers for the rear and 15mm studded for the front :)

Wait did you replace the wheel studs with longer ones or did you use spacers with pressed in studs? I have been meaning to put longer studs on my car for a while now so if you have dimensions or a link to what you go it would be helpful.

Wait did you replace the wheel studs with longer ones or did you use spacers with pressed in studs? I have been meaning to put longer studs on my car for a while now so if you have dimensions or a link to what you go it would be helpful.

I bought my Wheel SPacers as a package..They provided the Extended Studs w/ the Spacers!..The extended studs are about 3-4mm Longer than the stock ones...enough to provide stock Torque Specs etc..

I got wheel spacers with longer studs once and they were too large to fit my hubs. I kind of gave up after that. Maybe I need to look into it again.

Color-Matched Badgeless Grill...

8479321823_a999246399_b.jpg

8480412862_44903d9bd6_b.jpg

VG Shark Fin and a lip spoiler for the hatch. Took about 2 hours to cut and file it down to size, looks almost factory now (just gotta polish the ends a bit to make them look darker).

PicsArt_1361429554419.jpg

why the ?

although, the skyactiv comes stock with a rather stubby antenna. i saw no need for a change. my mazda5 on the other hand had a long whip, so i got a vg sharkfin for that.

1st post fellas just bought an 08 s gt with Bose and sunroof.titanium grey hatch 5spd. will post pics when I get to a pc
as for now stock waiting on rally armor muds. only 50k miles and 2yr warranty so cosmetic stuff only for now...

Use a damn bank check like the rest of us...no one cares about how you paid for the damn thing lol

Oh s*** look at all that CASH MONEY YO!!!!!! lol

(jerkit)

I would have used a cashiers check but I was purchasing another vehicle from a private seller and he backed out. I then decided that I was going to the dealership and using the money as a down payment on a newer 3 the same day. Do you get off on being a prick? My apologies for having a nice fold of bills that was sad to let go. I actually work for good money don't know about yourself.

To stay on topic, I checked the tracking number on my rally armor mud flaps and they should be here by Friday. I also took the long curvy way home and thoroughly enjoyed the ride. I will now use that route when possible, I love how I can feel the road more vs. the smoother ride in the sport luxury CTS.

Last edited:
Nice, any full side shots?

My rally armor stuff came in today I will post pics tomorrow if I get a chance to put them on. I'm eager to see the functionality of them since I live on a long ass gravel rd. I am now (last 2 hrs) browsing threads and websites looking for more stuff to buy. I need some nice in channel vent shades, parts plaza lids, and the hardest thing I can't find is a spoiler lip. links or a point in the right direction on the spoiler lip much appreciated. I am also open to suggestions for what you consider a must have.

IMG_20130302_043703.jpg

20130301_180004.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back