What have you done to your CX-7 today?

i looked on ebay and i just saw leather ones im not sure how good it will look with my interior considering it isnt leather.

yeah, ours are the leather ones. it matches the factory leather pretty well...not sure how it would look without it.

i guess i will have to do some research to see if i can find the headrests that aren't leather.

well just put on a hid kit on my cx7 have the billett grill on order should be here soon its the five piece so everything thats black on the front of the car including the fog lights will be chrome and the yakima roof racks and cargo box will be on in the next couple weeks will post pics of the finished product.kind of bummed all the headrest with the tvs in them are leather or would would have those bad boys in i know my boys would love it on those long road trips but the portable dvd player will have to do.lol

I wonder if they only do leather because its pretty universal. cloth can vary drastically from one vehicle to the next..

I wonder if they only do leather because its pretty universal. cloth can vary drastically from one vehicle to the next..

i agree that has to be the reason leather is leather but there is a bunch of different cloths that are used for interior.

Today I installed the new rear cargo cover. I know, I know, but hey, now it's done...

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

Don't mind the blurry and weird looking color on the last one...it was really sunny on the back of the car, and my daughter hit my arm as I was taking the picture..
IMG_1211.JPG
AC5C_Klle9HP_ErM3xoIjPQ26fEIv4MdezvLbYOJ-DA

Where did you get those?

I dont see any on ebay except for $1000+.

Also is there anyway to post info about a GB for versatuner on here? Figure there would be alot of CX-7 owners that would want to get in on it. I am wanting it for my wifes CX-7 just to get better gas mileage. They are not a sponsor here though so I assume it would be against the rules...too bad.

I bought it.

2009 Mazda CX-7 Touring - Black

I have never owned a Mazda before. Any tips, tricks, hacks or other info for my CX-7 would be appreciated.

My first mod will be installing a Pioneer single DIN headunit that was in the old car.

Back