What does your cargo area look like?

You alright? What the hell are going on about?
Read the whole thread. This is what I'm talking about:

"What VW did is no different that what the famous race car builder Smokey Yunick did: they studied the rulebook and played by the exact letter of the rules. My favorite Smokey story was, when entering car into a race with an automatic transmission, the rules said the OEM torque converter had to remain in the car. So he threw it in the trunk! That's not cheating, that's genius!"

not much room in center of spare since sub is there. yes, i miss the open space under rear seats for storage the rav4 had. lvl 1 first responder kit in driver side cubby.......

1691509682584.jpeg

not much room in center of spare since sub is there. yes, i miss the open space under rear seats for storage the rav4 had. lvl 1 first responder kit in driver side cubby.......

View attachment 321308
I like that cargo tray. Just a simple pattern. So many of the trays I saw had such ridiculous "futuristic" designs, that looked better suited for a Star Trek set, than a cargo area.

The cargo net is a nice touch. Are the net and privacy cover OEM?

I like that cargo tray. Just a simple pattern. So many of the trays I saw had such ridiculous "futuristic" designs, that looked better suited for a Star Trek set, than a cargo area.

The cargo net is a nice touch. Are the net and privacy cover OEM?
neither are oem......cargo cover is $99 version and net came out of another vehicle. attached to seat latches with reusable zip strips and bottom clips to oem tiedowns.

Read the whole thread. This is what I'm talking about:

"What VW did is no different that what the famous race car builder Smokey Yunick did: they studied the rulebook and played by the exact letter of the rules. My favorite Smokey story was, when entering car into a race with an automatic transmission, the rules said the OEM torque converter had to remain in the car. So he threw it in the trunk! That's not cheating, that's genius!"

I have read the entire thread. I thought that you were talking about Smokey and The Bandit. I had no idea who Smokey Yunick was/is, you pulled that out of thin air.

On topic. My cargo area has a cooler (for frozen/cold stuff when getting groceries) and a milk crate which contains a toolbox, a blanket, and a couple of towels (for when the dogs are in the CX).

I have read the entire thread. I thought that you were talking about Smokey and The Bandit. I had no idea who Smokey Yunick was/is, you pulled that out of thin air.

On topic. My cargo area has a cooler (for frozen/cold stuff when getting groceries) and a milk crate which contains a toolbox, a blanket, and a couple of towels (for when the dogs are in the CX).
(Off topic) - Smokey and the Bandit was named after Smokey Yunick.
You should look him up and read about him. He was quite possibly the smartest race car builder of all time. Amazing man.

Thank you erscolo, I just ordered one of those folding storage units from Amazon. Please anyone, post your ideas. Always looking for neat storage suggestions.

i actually resisted temptation of the folding organizer........so far. Not sure why, looks very stowable and handy in some sichyashunz......could also float between 3 of our vehicles.

Latest posts

Back