what does these 2 connects to?

:
03 MSP OJ
attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_20140709_142403x.jpgIMG_20140413_164110x.jpg

1 beside washer fluid reservoir

1 was somewhere near coolant reservoir (removed the reservoir last year)

I don't recognize the first pic, my car doesn't appear to have it, but the second plug is definitely the primary cooling fan connector.

the first one was pined down right beside washerfluid tank since i got the car, and i believe it was never plugged in with anything the line bundled up with all the headlight wires going above radiator toward driver side i blieve

when u say primary cooling fan, are u talking about the fan behind the sidemount intercooler?

The first one near the washer bottle was for an option for a warning light when low on washer fluid (never an option on Mazdaspeeds)

that plug is for the sensor that would be in the washer fluid bottle if that was an option in the mazdaspeed trim. It was cheaper/easier for mazda to make one harness for all proteges so that plug sits dormant. You might have had that option in Canada if you have a warning light for low washer fluid.

Last edited:
i mean theres already 2 plugs connected to the fluid bottle, 1 for the pump and 1 for the sensor (and that sensor is alraedying telling me low on fluid today, cause i took the fluid reservoir off to mount FMIC and not much fluid left in)

this plug is another fluid level sensor?

i dont know if thats a sensor, but theres 2 connector connected, and its showing in my dash that i have low fluid level, so it must be a fluid level sensor or something alike

Back