what do you think

LostSoulx316

Contributor
:
2003 Protege5
im looking to turbo my car down the road but right now im just getting the other things i want or need to do for the turbo and for the exhaust i dont know if i should go with the Stainless Steel 2.5 inch Midpipe with out the high flow cat or with the high flow cat dont really know if they make a power diff but if so i would wont the one that puts more power. from what i heared the midpipe with out puts more power with or with out a turbo.

what would you guys and girls recommend

Stick with the exhaust you have now and save the money for the turbo project. You can do the exhaust then.
Generaly a lower HP NA car will not benefit from an exhaust designed for a higher HP turbo car.

a highflow cat is almost as good as no cat, but more environmentally friendly. plus without a cat it will be loud as s***, might pop alot, and they stink. I was gonna do no cat until i heard a car without one... i didn't like it at all

Yeah, it won't make a huge difference until you go turbo. In either case, without it will be incredibly loud. With it, it will just be 'loud' lol, but as Ames says, there's not really a big argument for running without one.

Back