What do you think

does this work

Attachments

• 1561753651_l.jpg
    1561753651_l.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 702
You asked for my opinion.

The fade from to black is cool. but use a different shade of black. Start off the front of the car with a kandy apple red and fade into a dark black with read pearl. Lower the car. paint the black part of the rims the same black with red pearl.

Tint those window

Remove the the roof rack strips and get the smooth top.

Oh the photo shop on the tails sucks. looks like it was a printed picture and somebody colored in the lights with a ball point pen.

Attached is a picture with some real tinted tails . cut those and photoshop onto your car.

Attachments

• 11_17_06 sunset garage 038 (Large).jpg
    11_17_06 sunset garage 038 (Large).jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 655
  • 11_17_06 sunset garage 040 (Large).jpg
    11_17_06 sunset garage 040 (Large).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 649
  • 11_17_06 sunset garage 089 (Large).jpg
    11_17_06 sunset garage 089 (Large).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 684
  • 0027706-R1-020-8A (Medium).jpg
    0027706-R1-020-8A (Medium).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 666
rednecks_r_us said:

The fade from to black is cool. but use a different shade of black. Start off the front of the car with a kandy apple red and fade into a dark black with read pearl. Lower the car. paint the black part of the rims the same black with red pearl.

Tint those window

Oh the photo shop on the tails sucks. looks like it was a printed picture and somebody colored in the lights with a ball point pen.

Attached is a picture with some real tinted tails . cut those and photoshop onto your car.

Couldn't agree more. I don't really like the fade, but if you do then the above are good suggestions.

rednecks_r_us said:

Tint those window

He speaks the truth and his car is beautiful!

Last edited:
well that isnt my car i dont have then roof rack things up top it was a pic of the car with the body kit thats getting put on the car. my car is dropped that one wasnt. im getting a custom made exhaust that coming out the center with 2 rectangle tips. i want it to fade from really bright red to dark black and then putting a slver flake over the whole car and rims too

o and i have a carbon fiber hood and planning on painting the sides red too. and i dont kno how to use photoshop so i cant fix the tails

Back