• Great...I can't keep away

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Don't change anything...it's fine

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Too many bad / useless threads

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • it has its own personality...leave it be

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • I don't want to post in fear of getting flamed...

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Some serious issues but overall it's okay

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • I can't stand it anymore...I hardly visit

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I do think it needs help and I will post some feedback

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
I'd love to be a mod for the MSP forum...Theres so much activity here, that it does need help.
Not saying the mods dont do a good enough job, good moderation is moderation you dont see, and for the most part, i think that happens.

Someone mentioned karma before. Also know as reputation. I think that would be a welcome addition to this forum. Give everyone and idea of whose who, who contributes, and who maybe doesnt.

girth[/i] [B]Until Antoine himself starts a thread like this and reads it and implements the most common suggestion said:
Actually, this thread and poll was Antoine's idea. (owned)

(lol)....Dex, you ass. Well, I guess that's a good sign. Now to wait and see if anything changes (assuming change is wanted by the majority) - until then my comment stands.

Oh, I also didn't think the poll would be "Antonie's":D idea because it has so many options on it, some of which seem redundant. I figured that had to be a woman's (Spicey's) brain at work.:D :p j/k steph.

AGR said:
Good Forum! (thumb)

But; I do think some of these members need to chill a bit, and relax. Too many come unglued if there is a duplicate question (or similar question).

It's supposed to be about having fun, and learning & sharing. Some of the members here are wound up like an 8 day clock.

RELAX........HAVE FUN!! GREET NEW MEMBERS NICELY!! TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT!!

CHEERS! (drinks)

Damn ! I'm glad somebody agrees with me Hat of to you AGR(rockon) (bowdown) (smoke)

yashooa said:
34.58% Seem to dig it (at least when I counted) so leave it be.
I like the chaos it's ever so fun. (flame) (upyours) (flame)

You know that is is bad when it brings a smile to Yashooa's face!!!!
:)

As for suggestions to make this place better.
Well that comes on the part of each and every member here! Mods haven't really caused nor can fix the problem. It is each and every one of us. When we display attitudes we get it back. The board is a lovely product of the s*** we bring to it and then we complain about how our s*** stinks!
My only suggestion that would have to be implimented by each and every member is to get a grip and help out a fellow MSP owner instead of flame them. Also if a person flames you, ignore them...cuz you know what - in the scheme of things how much does a person who doesn't know you and says you suck really ******* matter???????

Woohoo now the number of voters who like the MSP forum is at 52%.
So LET THERE BE CHAOS, FLAMES, AND FUN!!!
(flame) (moon) (upyours) (upyours) (moon) (flame)

AGR said:
Good Forum! (thumb)

But; I do think some of these members need to chill a bit, and relax. Too many come unglued if there is a duplicate question (or similar question).

It's supposed to be about having fun, and learning & sharing. Some of the members here are wound up like an 8 day clock.

RELAX........HAVE FUN!! GREET NEW MEMBERS NICELY!! TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT!!

CHEERS! (drinks)

Yes listen to the"Ancient" one he knows of what he speaks.
Yes be nice, enjoy yourselfs and for gosh sake no potty language.
Oh those dreadful yet newly FCC approved words like: ****, shitbag, anusbreath, monkeynuts, clitmonsta, jigglyteets and foreskingobbler etc etc and so.

[off topic]
Cirelle, your post......um..................s*** it took me so long to scroll through your sig that I forgot what I was going to say!:D For what it's worth I do remember it was complimentary.....
[/off topic]

Whatever ends up changing, I don't want it to lead to censorship. Using Yashooa as an example (not to pick on him (poke) (bike)), he has accused more people of "having sand in their pussy" than anybody I've ever met --- and that could scare a newb away, yet we (most of us) still love him anyway. We have to still allow our personalities to come through - even if it costs us a few members.

girth said:
[off topic]
Cirelle, your post......um..................s*** it took me so long to scroll through your sig that I forgot what I was going to say!:D For what it's worth I do remember it was complimentary.....
[/off topic]
Um were you gonna say she had nice tits? Hmmm Girthy ol boeeey? :cool: :D :cool:

yashooa said:
Um were you gonna say she had nice tits? Hmmm Girthy ol boeeey? :cool: :D :cool:

I don't know -- if she'd ever break down and finally post a pic, then I could say definitively. I would imagine they are better than mine though.:D

girth said:
Whatever ends up changing, I don't want it to lead to censorship. Using Yashooa as an example (not to pick on him (poke) (bike)), he has accused more people of "having sand in their pussy" than anybody I've ever met --- and that could scare a newb away, yet we (most of us) still love him anyway. We have to still allow our personalities to come through - even if it costs us a few members.

Yes, yes nothing quite as sad as a Coochie with sand in it.
I am from the Clean Coochie Commission, the CCC and we promote Maximum Coochie Wellness. So please for G@D sakes keep those poonanies fresh as a daisy and debris free.

yashooa said:
Yes, yes nothing quite as sad as a Coochie with sand in it.
I am from the Clean Coochie Commission, the CCC and we promote Maximum Coochie Wellness. So please for G@D sakes keep those poonanies fresh as a daisy and debris free.

(lol) (lol) (rofl2) hahaha, classic!!

There have been countless polls and threads about the MSP forum but they were not created / endorsed by myself or enry.

This Poll was my idea...I want to KNOW what you guys honestly think and I am listening so bring on the constructive feedback!

I will make some changes (depending somewhat on the poll) based on this thread soon...but the quality of this forum is not entirely up to me and the mods...it also depends greatly on you guys and your attitude / behavior. It's your FORUM...have some pride!

AGR knows what I'm talking about ;)

AGR said:
Good Forum! (thumb)

CHEERS! (drinks)

Thanks Steph and Dex...

Back