what do you guys think of these rims?

I think they would look sweet on the CWP, but the ugly ass logo on the center cap would have to go, way over done.

i think that white wheels look great on a white car, however those wheels are just too much. too much action, too much rice. having white wheels adds enough of an edge to the car, let alone without the logos and crazy shape

i think they could look decent. but i don't know anything about the company, "XXR." you?

well the idea is nice white with red lip but the design is to flashy but hey if you like them. thats all that matters

I think those would look great on your ride. Get rid of the center caps though.

Get whatever you are comfortable with dont make a snap decision because you will be looking at them everyday.(yes)

BTW bronze is my fav. on the white ms3. I have black mica with ultraleggera and Im still happy every day I look at them. Im glad I got what I wanted and they work for me. As for bronze wheels I just got these montegi mr8's 16inch to replace my steelies for winter. They will be painted bronze this weekend hopefully chome is pretty rough on them. (rockon) see pics (pics)

mompics024.jpg

mompics014.jpg

wheels.jpg

Those would be sweet. But with the money you would have to put in to refinishing them... it wouldn't be worth it.

your probably right, ive never gotten anything refinished so i didnt know how bad that would be lol

those second pair of xxrs dont look bad but like someone above me said its what YOU LIKE also remember unless your a wheel ***** with money to throw around, your probably gonna have those for a while

It is a very good one, but I would also add that it is not the best one. It does look good but it will not be my option if I would have to select one for my car. I would go for the black ones. That would look awesome. Thanks for the picture of a different kind of rims apart from the normal ones. Keep up the good work of sharing such pictures.

i was thinkin of puttin those on my MS3 but my dude had white wheels and they are a b**** to keep clean.... i seen the black ones with the red lip on a GTi and they look nice but again white is hard to maintain......

Back