what do all the msp'ers think about this

all this thing does is tell your ecu that your gettin cold air when your not so it dumps more fuel in. they and people who dont know think that more fuel means more power but you need the right amount of air to mix with it or youll just flood it out. its crap!

you can get them from Radio Shack for $0.15 each. It's just a resistor. But the MSP runs rich enough already don't you think?

Britt

I had to work on a mustang,it wouldn't run right,and lacked power(of course,it's a mustang),but it turned out,they had one of these,and wired it in wrong,and it was cuseing voltage to say the temp was 250deg.,when cold

these things are the gay.

GUYS I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY IT< YOU NEVER KNo
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF U PUT UR MIND TO IT IMA RUN 10s

Oh for the love of christ.

Usually I like to just be nice and answer a newbs question, but this is ridiculous. There are at least 600 threads on this forum about the exact same thing, so please search.

It rocks I got one and it gave me so much power that when I hit the gas I crapped my pants. I had to uninstall it from my car I was running out of clean pants to wear. Once I save up enough for my own washing machine you'll all see who wears the pants!!

(rlaugh) (lol) (lol2) (rofl) Rofl Waffles

peepsalot said:
It rocks I got one and it gave me so much power that when I hit the gas I crapped my pants. I had to uninstall it from my car I was running out of clean pants to wear. Once I save up enough for my own washing machine you'll all see who wears the pants!!

Latest posts

Back