What did you pay for your CX-5?

Just got home from dealer 5 mins ago. They were playing the payment game and this is what I got offered:

2016.5 Mazda CX-5, Grand Touring, AWD, White, 2 way remote start.

OTD is 34583.76. Sounds pretty high to me, right? Im new to the CX5 market. Will wait for a call back. Not sure what I should offer.

Last edited:
Just got home from dealer 5 mins ago. They were playing the payment game and this is what I got offered:

2016.5 Mazda CX-5, Grand Touring, AWD, White, 2 way remote start.

OTD is 34583.76. Sounds pretty high to me, right? Im new to the CX5 market. Will wait for a call back. Not sure what I should offer.

What's the selling price before taxes, fees, incentives?

MSRP= 32,125
cash price= 31,375
Aftermarket= 579
Fee Options= 623.75
Taxes= 2006.01

That is a terrible price. I just bought my GT AWD loaded up. tech, iactivesense, remote starts even a few of the accessories. MSRP of $34,550. Final price $32,250. + dealer processing, taxes/tags $34,250 OTD.

i am new to the cx-5 market , I am plan to get 2016.5 cx-5 grandtouring AWD with technology package and I -activsence package , I get a quote from my near dealer for 34798 , this other one is 34670 , will I can get a good deal can beat that price ?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hello all,

Looking to join the CX-5 club soon. Got offered this from Spreen Mazda for a 2016.5 White FWD GT w/ tech and iactivesense, what are your guys thoughts?

2016 Mazda CX-5 2016.5 FWD 4dr Auto Grand Touring
MSRP $ 29,470
Spreen Mazda Discount $ -1702
Your Spreen E-Price* $ 26,868

Grand Touring Tech Package: $1,155
Grand Touring i Active sense package: $1,500
Wheel Locks: $55
Crystal While Pearl Paint Job: $200
Roof Rack/ Side Rails: $275
Destination: $900

+ 10% Tax & Licensing and Fees

Looks like a total of $30,953 before tax and fees.

i am new to the cx-5 market , I am plan to get 2016.5 cx-5 grandtouring AWD with technology package and I -activsence package , I get a quote from my near dealer for 34798 , this other one is 34670 , will I can get a good deal can beat that price ?

Look at my post right above yours. The price you were given is terrible.

Hello all,

Looking to join the CX-5 club soon. Got offered this from Spreen Mazda for a 2016.5 White FWD GT w/ tech and iactivesense, what are your guys thoughts?

2016 Mazda CX-5 2016.5 FWD 4dr Auto Grand Touring
MSRP $ 29,470
Spreen Mazda Discount $ -1702
Your Spreen E-Price* $ 26,868

Grand Touring Tech Package: $1,155
Grand Touring i Active sense package: $1,500
Wheel Locks: $55
Crystal While Pearl Paint Job: $200
Roof Rack/ Side Rails: $275
Destination: $900

+ 10% Tax & Licensing and Fees

Looks like a total of $30,953 before tax and fees.

You can do a lot better...

I'm not sure how everyone is getting these 10% off msrp deals. I haven't been offered anything close to that. Gonna keep trying though
Well I'm not saying you have to get the 10%, but 7.5% should be easy. What % do you stand at now? I will say that the price you quoted is $1k more than I was originally quoted before I even started to negotiate...

Well I'm not saying you have to get the 10%, but 7.5% should be easy. What % do you stand at now? I will say that the price you quoted is $1k more than I was originally quoted before I even started to negotiate...

MSRP is $32.655 so approximately 5%.

MSRP is $32.655 so approximately 5%.
So counter with the 10%, they will laugh and say no, stick to it and ask again, they will say sorry and offer 6%, sternly say no thanks, they will say it's the best they can do, say sorry and prepare to walk, if you want, counter with 8%, and if you can't get it, stay stern with 7.5% as your final offer. Congrats on your new ride...

MSRP= 32,125
cash price= 31,375
Aftermarket= 579
Fee Options= 623.75
Taxes= 2006.01

Where are you located? I'm in Socal, looking for the same car in White Pearl. I've contacted 7-8 dealerships and most of their first offers without haggling are $30,200 + ttl without incentive rebates. I'm going to see if I can get them to come down some more on the price.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I'm in Socal, looking for the same car in White Pearl. I've contacted 7-8 dealerships and most of their first offers without haggling are $30,200 + ttl without incentive rebates. I'm going to see if I can get them to come down some more on the price.

The price you were quoted is the exact price they should start with, and yes, there is room for a little more. Good luck and report back with your new numbers, please.

I'm in Minnesota. Talked to another dealer a few days and maybe got another 500 dollars off. Mind you all these quotes are white with a 2 way remote starter, but it just seems like they don't want to budge.

I am in Minnesota too , look for a 2016.5 grand touring Awd+ tec package+ I activsence package, the dealer give me the price at 34670(OTD price ) , is that good enough. ? Are you at twin city area ?

I am in Minnesota too , look for a 2016.5 grand touring Awd+ tec package+ I activsence package, the dealer give me the price at 34670(OTD price ) , is that good enough. ? Are you at twin city area ?

Well that is the same price, but you got more stuff. I don't really want/need the activsense. I just need to add remote starter. Yes I'm in the Twin Cities. What dealership did you go to?

Last edited:
Well that is the same price, but you got more stuff. I don't really want/need the activsense. I just need to add remote starter. Yes I'm in the Twin Cities. What dealership did you go to?

i just quote two dealer ship now , Morris Mazda did not want get down the price (they always said they have good service ) , walser Mazda and white bear lake Mazda quote me : 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 grandtouring AWD
Soul red with tech package and I activsence package , the sale price is : 32198 , the OTD price is : 34798 , the walser Mazda said :they can do 34670 , that is it. , if you like we can buy Mazda CX-5together lol. The Msrp price is : 33725 , if we can do 7.5% that would be 2500-2600 down the 33725-2500=31225. , that would be good price to buy this car. Haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back