What did you pay for your CX-5?

Hi RosadoCX-5,

I got the deal from Priority Mazda Tysons Corner. They are opening a lot for Nissan and trying to sell the cars in their lot asap. I think that's why they offered much lower price than other dealerships. I live in Richmond, VA.

I requested quotes by email from 8-9 dealers both in Richmond and Northern VA, then picked the best offer. You may ask the dealers to beat each other's price. Mazda offers rebates for military, new graduate, chase finance and loyalty. You'd better mention the rebates after the negotiation, and it will save you a few more hundred bucks. Don't show the rebates to sales until you think you both have an agreement on the final OTD price. That's a trick:)

I also replied your message.

Thanks valen29. I will be sure to email Priority in Tysons. I will also update the forum on what type of quotes I get back. Thanks!

Strangely enough, that's where I just got another quote from as well. I'm down to $28,600 from them, but still looking to get it lower than that. Haven't heard about the $500 chase rebate, so I will definitely keep that in mind too.

Yea you can get a better deal than that. Try the Fitzmall as said above as well if you haven't already. I just did for the heck of it, and they were within $200 of my lowest. Waiting to hear back if they will go lower. they do try to somewhat trick you by including the $500 Chase financing discount in their price already, though, but I did catch it, and adding it back was the price within $200 of my lowest. good luck and look forward to your future responses...

Yea you can get a better deal than that. Try the Fitzmall as said above as well if you haven't already. I just did for the heck of it, and they were within $200 of my lowest. Waiting to hear back if they will go lower. they do try to somewhat trick you by including the $500 Chase financing discount in their price already, though, but I did catch it, and adding it back was the price within $200 of my lowest. good luck and look forward to your future responses...

Well I take that back. maybe I jumped the gun on Fitzmall. Now they're giving me the run around between the sales guy and the Manager, and even telling me the other dealers must be lying to me if I've gotten a better price. Well, I got the better price in writing, and didn't even have to asked for it like here, so I'll pass. No time for games. It's easier just to walk. good luck...

Can anyone recommend the selling price for a white cx5 gt with tech package in Houston area. And can you recommend what dealership is great. I'm planning to buy this month.

Just picked up my first Mazda and LOVING it!! Probably not the best deal in the world, but I think it's fair and we were down a vehicle with a shot transmission, and shopping on the only free day we had for a couple weeks. 2016.5 Grey Grand Touring with tech package and all weather mats. MSRP $32,400 something. Bought it for $31,500.

Really loving the vehicle. Luxury feeling, and the ZOOM ZOOM! Wow! Didn't know a family vehicle could drive like that!

Post a pic or it didn't happen...lol

I kid, I kid, but a pic would be nice. $32k is high...what kind of rims are they?

So here are the pics!

CX5%201_zps3py4d5ns.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CX5%202_zpso45sgjr2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CX5%203_zpsv8mc3eog.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The blacked out roof and tail lights really don't show up that well in these pics. In person they look really good.

I'm looking to finally replace my 2003 Pontiac Vibe Gt with a new CX-5. I'm gathering quotes and received one that is offering a 2016.5 Soul Red GT AWD with Tech and iActive packages, and side roof rails for $30,792. This includes the $500 loyalty bonus and destination. Just needs tax, title, and processing. Anyone have an opinion on the price? Sounds pretty good from what I've seen.

Hey all!

New forum member and new owner of a CX5. I'm curious on people's opinions on the price I paid. We actually purchased a Red CX5 Touring CPO vehicle w/ 3000 miles on it we went for safety features (blind spot monitoring and cross traffic detection, beige inteior) Anyhow the deal added an extra year of warranty leaving us at 4 yrs or 48 thousand miles and 7 years for the drivetrain. We ended at 23,750 @ 2.5% APR plus taxes.

Any thoughts?

purchased a 2016.5 Touring last weekend. FWD w both Packages, Grey, no other add-ons, roof rack or anything. Price was 25,940, destination included.

a full 2K under TrueCar, and well under invoice so I feel really darn good about it...and glad i waited for the 2016.5 to get the mid tier and keep the heated seats!

purchased a 2016.5 Touring last weekend. FWD w both Packages, Grey, no other add-ons, roof rack or anything. Price was 25,940, destination included.

a full 2K under TrueCar, and well under invoice so I feel really darn good about it...and glad i waited for the 2016.5 to get the mid tier and keep the heated seats!

That's truly an unreal deal! Mind posting the window sticker and bill of sale?

I got a friend looking for that very same setup!

sure, hope this helps!

Nice deal, that's almost 10% off MSRP (9.942). Was that your OTD price, or did you pay a doc fee, tax, etc on top of that? In other words, trying to figure out the actual selling price because I'm about to buy another this week and so far this is the deal I'm going to shoot for...thanks a ton and enjoy your new ride!

Nice deal, that's almost 10% off MSRP (9.942). Was that your OTD price, or did you pay a doc fee, tax, etc on top of that? In other words, trying to figure out the actual selling price because I'm about to buy another this week and so far this is the deal I'm going to shoot for...thanks a ton and enjoy your new ride!

doc, tax etc on top.

that's car + destination

Finally settled on my new CX-5 GT AWD this weekend. After a lot of back and forth between several dealerships, I got it for $28,500, which I think was pretty good. That price did include a few extras like rear bumper guard, roof racks, and one more extra I can't remember. Keep in mind this was for a 2016 (not 2016.5) so they were able to offer a better price. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

Finally settled on my new CX-5 GT AWD this weekend. After a lot of back and forth between several dealerships, I got it for $28,500, which I think was pretty good. That price did include a few extras like rear bumper guard, roof racks, and one more extra I can't remember. Keep in mind this was for a 2016 (not 2016.5) so they were able to offer a better price. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

Was the $28500 the selling price without subtracting any incentives like finance,loyalty, etc ?

New to Mazda!!! Just bought 2016.5 Cx-5 Touring FWD Deep Crystal Blue from Nor.Cali dealer for $23,600(including destination) without any packages. But 2016.5 comes with rear view camera, heated seats. Got 1.9% APR loan for 63 months. Is it Okay deal?

Okay thanks! Tech package also? How you liking it since I think you picked it up yesterday...

No tech packages, no navigation. So far it's great! It's a really smooth, quiet ride. Should be great for some family road trips in the future. I did notice one issue with the audio though, when I'm using Bluetooth to stream music from my phone, there is a static noise in the background. I'm going to try turning the volume down on my phone and use the volume controls on the dash instead and see if that helps. Hoping its not an issue with the quality of the speakers :-/

Back