What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yep, trading in a 2005 Tribute
I paid $29,200 before TT&L for my Crystal White Pearl ($200 extra for the color) GT, AWD w/tech.
I had an'06 Mazda 3 hatch for a trade in so I qualified for the $500 loyalty cash, which is still active in my area, not sure about where you love.

I paid $29,200 before TT&L for my Crystal White Pearl ($200 extra for the color) GT, AWD w/tech.
I had an'06 Mazda 3 hatch for a trade in so I qualified for the $500 loyalty cash, which is still active in my area, not sure about where you love.

Isn't the loyalty rebate $750?

From the Mazda website: Current Mazda owners can get $750 Mazda Capital Services Owner Appreciation Cash toward the lease or purchase of a new 2014 Mazda3 5-Door or CX-5.

Isn't the loyalty rebate $750?

From the Mazda website: Current Mazda owners can get $750 Mazda Capital Services Owner Appreciation Cash toward the lease or purchase of a new 2014 Mazda3 5-Door or CX-5.
If that's what it says when you enter your zip code. Mine says $500.

OK, I have S plan pricing, which means Grand touring AWD with tech is $29858. The mazda s plan site states that other incentives are allowed.

Currently in Minnesota they are showing the following incentives:
$500 Auto show
$500 mazda cash
$750 Owner appreciation

I'm just waiting for them to say they don't stack.

It looks like they'll take S plan along with all other incentives except for the $500 auto show cash.

The dealership is also offering lifetime Powertrain warranty. They also offer a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for $2400. I'm very tempted as I want to own the vehicle for the next 10 years. Basically I'd have to have greater than $300/year in repairs to break even. Do you think it's worth it?

I've only bought one extended warranty and I don't know I got my money worth.

I think I've only spent $1000 in the 9 years I owned by Tribute and I expect the CX-5 to be a better vehicle.

Looks like I'll get a better deal at Morrie's Mazda using the MSRP with incentives, rather than S plan with the limited incentives. Hoping to buy next week.

Looks like I'll get a better deal at Morrie's Mazda using the MSRP with incentives, rather than S plan with the limited incentives. Hoping to buy next week.
Why not get a quote with the incentives included that is not MSRP.
I got the $500 loyalty & 0.9% & the purchase price was ~$2000 below MSRP.

Not much room to negotiate as the inventories are really loq in Minnesota. I'm getting almost $2800 off MSRP.

Not much room to negotiate as the inventories are really loq in Minnesota. I'm getting almost $2800 off MSRP.
Not sure exaltly how much off of MSRP I paid.
Look at the price ($29,200) I paid bf TTL in the previous page, it's about $500 lower than your lowest quote you put. So if it's the lowest price you can get then there's not much else you can do.

I'm getting the 2014.5 GT AWD with tech for $28,600, current MSRP is $31,490 with tech package.

About to pull the trigger on a 2014.5 Touring FWD w/tech: $25,750 before TTL and loyalty rebate. The dealer gave me a breakdown of the fees and they are charging $324 for DMV registration. The DMV website has a registration calculator that says $277. Can anyone in the SF Bay Area confirm what that fee should be?

Fees, fees, fees...

About to pull the trigger on a 2014.5 Touring FWD w/tech: $25,750 before TTL and loyalty rebate. The dealer gave me a breakdown of the fees and they are charging $324 for DMV registration. The DMV website has a registration calculator that says $277. Can anyone in the SF Bay Area confirm what that fee should be?

It's normal for the dealership to charge a document fee to cover the administrative paperwork costs. Looks like yours is $47 which is a deal. I expect to pay $75 when our 2015 arrives sometime around the end of the month.

Question: How long does the initial registration last before renewal in CA. I assume it's for 2 years, or is it 4? We've always understood that Oregon was one of the cheapest states in which to license a vehicle. My initial 4-year license & registration will cost $348, including the $75 doc fee.​

It's normal for the dealership to charge a document fee to cover the administrative paperwork costs. Looks like yours is $47 which is a deal. I expect to pay $75 when our 2015 arrives sometime around the end of the month.

Question: How long does the initial registration last before renewal in CA. I assume it's for 2 years, or is it 4? We've always understood that Oregon was one of the cheapest states in which to license a vehicle. My initial 4-year license & registration will cost $348, including the $75 doc fee.​

I wish that was the case. They're also charging me an $80 doc fee.

I've never heard of paying registration fees for multiple years. Registration is annual in CA, including the initial fee at the dealership. Although it'll be much lower than $277 after the first year.

Back