What did you pay for your CX-5?

I am wondering if $29,200 had the destination fee included or not? New to the forum so go easy on me :)
My dealer is quoting about $200 more for same + destination fee $795 + TT&L
$29,200 including destination & the $500 Mazda Loyalty cash back.
I also had a trade in that might have affected them offering a lower price.
GL. You should be able to get it for below $30k(including destination), bf TT&L

parakh,

Some of us are lucky enough to have a Mazda loyalty rebate of $500 toward the purchase...but remember that money comes from Mazda not from the dealer so you need to take that into consideration as well when trying to determine your best price.

I picked up the 2014 CX-5 Touring FWD for $26k flat after taxes, title, registration, etc. Paid cash, no trade in. I just sat the dealer down with my grandparents for an hour is all it took.

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of reading on this site and this is my first post. All the advice has been real helpful in purchasing my first Mazda and I thought I'd share my purchase price. I got a 2014 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD white with no tech last weekend. I didn't qualify for any rebates and I didn't trade a vehicle in. I put some cash down and financed the rest thru the dealership at 1.9% Once I figured out the color and specs I wanted in my CX5 I contacted every dealership in the northeast that had the model and tried to get them to give me an OTD price via email. NJ dealerships gave me the best price but I got a CT dealership to match so I didn't have to buy from so far away.
My price: 28730.00
dealer conveyance fee: 399.00
sales tax: 1849.00
Tax&Title: 183.00
greenhouse gas fee: 5.00
OTD: 31167.00

Congrats Matty, similar to what I did back when I bought mine. I will do the same once again this summer when I buy the 2014 Mazda 6. I don't mind the drive as long as it's withing 3-4 hours and not longer lol if I can save 500 or more I'm willing to make the trip.

Hi,
I'm a new member and just came from the dealership. I was offered a 2014 CX-5 Touring with the bose/moonroof package + a cargo tray for $25,218 plus t,t,l,r. According to truecar that is about 5.2% below the MSRP. The transaction would be in cash with no trade-in or financing.
Is this a good deal? Or should I tried to push it a little bit more? They have the car at the lot for immediate delivery. I am coming from Honda (Civic Coupe) and I really like the CX-5 after driving all the other ones in the class.
Thank you

Hi,
I'm a new member and just came from the dealership. I was offered a 2014 CX-5 Touring with the bose/moonroof package + a cargo tray for $25,218 plus t,t,l,r. According to truecar that is about 5.2% below the MSRP. The transaction would be in cash with no trade-in or financing.
Is this a good deal? Or should I tried to push it a little bit more? They have the car at the lot for immediate delivery. I am coming from Honda (Civic Coupe) and I really like the CX-5 after driving all the other ones in the class.
Thank you

If you are shopping in Austin you will find that is about as good as it is going to get. You might try to haggle more or look in San Antonio to see what you can get but what you were quoted seems around the going rate here and is close to what I paid for the same car without the cargo tray.

Just helped my cousin buy a black '14 CX-5 Touring AWD for $26,100 out the door from the same dealer I bought mine.
Received a $50 referral bonus for my hard work. (That's not why I referred them. Biggers Mazda in Elgin, IL was the best dealer I've dealt with.)
Convinced them away from a CR-V.

I got my 2014 Black Mica CX-5 GT FWD w/Tech wheel locks and bumper guard with the Manufacturers Rebate of 500 and Preferred Customer Program of 1006.00. Which brought the price in at 28,689 + Tax 1187.34 Tag 21.00 and Title 18.00. Funny thing was when I got to the dealer my sales manager did not see it up front, well it was still getting unloaded from the truck, good timing.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you

That's better than what I got mine for. 2014 CX5 FWD Touring with Bose/moonroof, no accessories.

I got mine for $25,600+TTL for a total of $28,100 out the door including $500 loyalty rebate, no trade ins. Financed some of it for 1.9% @ 60 months via mazda.

Hi new memeber, wish I found this site a few days ago. Wife and I went out looking at a new Subaru, we didn't like it and wife saw a CX-5 in the back that she liked, well, yesterday we took delivery.

2014 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD + TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
CRYSTAL WHITE PEARL MICA with Black Leather interior
WHEEL LOCKS
REAR BUMPER GUARD

out the door $29600.00 plus tax, title, registration

Great vehicle, never even considered a Mazda, I'm really glad we got it.

Hi new memeber, wish I found this site a few days ago. Wife and I went out looking at a new Subaru, we didn't like it and wife saw a CX-5 in the back that she liked, well, yesterday we took delivery.

2014 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD + TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
CRYSTAL WHITE PEARL MICA with Black Leather interior
WHEEL LOCKS
REAR BUMPER GUARD

out the door $29600.00 plus tax, title, registration

Great vehicle, never even considered a Mazda, I'm really glad we got it.
That's a great deal. Good job! Pretty much what I paid. I had $500 loyalty rebate.

2014 Grand Touring AWD with Tech Package
No other options
Jet Black Mica
New with 4 miles on odometer
$30,080+TTL ($200 under invoice)

$1k for 4/48 service warranty
$2k for 10/100k bumper to bumper warranty

Wish I had a Mazda loyalty rebate.

Another dealer was having a sale for $800 under invoice but didn't have a Black/Black

No trade-in.

Thank you for the feedback guys! I closed the deal with that offer which seems to be the average in Austin, TX.
Im picking it up on Friday :=)

We live in Atlanta, GA, and just bought one.

Traded in an 2010 Mazda 3 sport (2.0 engine, not touring) and the dealer gave us $12,000 for it which we thought was pretty good. Our out-the-door price (including tax, tag, title, fees, etc.) was $26,700 for a 2014 Red Touring with Bose/Moonroof package (and the dealer already had installed the homelink mirror and roof racks). My friend just bought a charcoal grey CX-5 at the same dealer last night with roof rack and they threw in the cargo cover for $27,150. He did not have a trade-in so the difference in price between mine and his can be attributed to the difference in sales tax that we did not have to pay on the full amount of the car. I think our price before taxes and fess, etc. was right around $25,000.

Overall we are happy and think we got a decent deal.

Was this included in the $30,080 or in addition to?
Asks is bumper to bumper with Mazda?

The warranties were on top of the $30,080.

Bumper to bumper is with Mazda and an extension of the 3/36k included warranty.

Last edited:
Black 2014 Sport manual transmission

MSRP: $22,045
rebate: -$600
trade: -$3645 (no negotiation dealer, so they just gave me more than my car was worth; got quotes for $2,500 and $3,000)
Taxes:+$1177
Title and license: $314.75
Document fee: $75

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback guys! I closed the deal with that offer which seems to be the average in Austin, TX.
Im picking it up on Friday :=)

If you're shopping in Austin, stop what you're doing. I talked with Beasley, got an offer.....still drove 2 hours to get my car elsewhere and saved over $2000.

Anyone in Austin/San Antonio, let me know and we can share referral money.

The warranties were on top of the $30,080.

Bumper to bumper is with Mazda and an extension of the 3/36k included warranty.
Thnx, they never offered me the Mazda one, but a 3rd party one for $1500 for 7yr/70k miles. I declined anyways bc the 2 Mazdas I owned, I haven't reach $1500 in repairs that would have been covered under the extended warranty.

Back