What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yesterday bought a Touring with moonroof/bose package, MSRP of $27,070, got it for $26,660 ($410 less than MSRP).

Touring with moonroof/bose MSRP is 25820. Is the 26,660 OTD price?

Not sure where you're getting 25820 from. Touring with moonroof/bose total MSRP is 27070 everywhere and every time I check. Unless the gods are out to get me! :)

edit: just realized I didn't specify the AWD. That would have helped if I said that before! :)

Last edited:
Got a FWD Touring with Moonroof Bose package/ Technology Package with wheel locks, MSRP of $27,060, paid $26,254 for it........

Purchased my AWD/GT/Pearl Paint/Tech package for $29,650 before TTL using S-Plan.

Not sure where you're getting 25820 from. Touring with moonroof/bose total MSRP is 27070 everywhere and every time I check. Unless the gods are out to get me! :)

edit: just realized I didn't specify the AWD. That would have helped if I said that before! :)

That makes more sense.

Finally the dealer got one in, they have been flying off the lots in the pnw! Went with Costco pricing. 300 over invoice no hassle price, plus 500 discount Mazda loyalty = $200 under invoice for white cx-5 GT AWD with tech. Loving the car so far!

This thread is really depressing me because I paid a "premium" for my CXmt sport, $300 above MSRP! Well, I had done my research and went in there perfectly willing to pay the MSRP since the "true car" market eval was a bit over MSRP. They came out with some ridiculous numbers like nearly $2000 above MSRP and $1450 for dealer prep??? and $1200 for roof rails and crossbars installed! I guess at first glance I look like a real moron to these guys. Well I wasn't even in the mood to waste anymore of my time after that and had the kids loaded back in the car to leave (I had traveled 120 miles out of state to test drive the CX-5) when they accepted my offer + $100 I just didn't think it was worth quibbling over since I needed a car and this was the last CX-5 within a 300 mile radius. I'm happy with the deal since they got me 1.9 financing and even beat my credit union, but boy would I have loved to have a big ol' bargain driving man with me to sit down with those vultures!

Just picked up a stormy blue FWD touring with tech/bose pkgs for invoice! $26,066 + TTL ($28175 OTD in CA.). I had been checking Mazdausa.com for this configuration for weeks in either stormy blue or zeal red. I originally discounted the dark blue because of the sand interior, but then saw it and actually liked the dark/light mix. My first Mazda and my first light interior. I started with Costco pricing that was $400 over invoice, then checked with USAA pricing (it randomly changes). Another dealer showed their price for USAA at invoice and the dealer who had the stormy blue agreed to match it, they weren't even an USAA/Zag dealer!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for all the info on this site, I've been reading it weekly to keep up to date.

Anyone purchase from Mazda of Elk Grove recently?

Mazda of Elk Grove gives a coupon book to buyers. If you have a "$200 new car coupon for friends" would be a great help for me. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

Hi ya'll. New to the forum. I had to order my CX-5 because I wanted a manual. It took 6 weeks. At the time I put a deposit down with 2 different dealers. One dealer was able to get it in 2 weeks before the other. I purchased my CX-5 Sport MT w/fog lights, cargo cover, and rear bumper guard in April at MSRP. They were selling them so fast that they didn't budge one cent. However, they gave me a great deal on the trade.

$20,996 Sport Manual, Liquid Silver, Dennis Dillon Mazda, Boise, Idaho. 34.9 mpg on 330 mile drive home!

FWD Touring with moonroof/bose for $25011 before tax and license. Sticker was $25820.

Bought mine 2 weeks ago $200 off MSRP for about $30,200 (Grand Touring, AWD, Tech Package). Add in $300 for dealer fees, there's no limit to what these scumbags are allowed to charge in NJ in NY max is like $200 in NJ they can tack on $1000 if they'd like. I am very happy so far but I haven't even hit a 100 miles yet lol

Last edited:
I got a quote from a dealer about 90 miles from me for $24511 FWD Touring w/roof+bose before tax, title, etc. Add the tech pack and I was told around $26K. So far this is the best and there are two other dealers closer that are not budging. Now I just need to see what they will do for my CX7.

Last edited:
I got a quote from a dealer about 90 miles from me for $24511 FWD Touring w/roof+bose before tax, title, etc. Add the tech pack and I was told around $26K. So far this is the best and there are two other dealers closer that are not budging. Now I just need to see what they will do for my CX7.

Does that include the destination charge? If so, it's 1300 off sticker and would be a great deal...

Back