What did you pay for your CX-5?

Does anyone know if $1500 of cash allowance incentive on a CX5 touring is actually the best it will get? My local dealers are telling me they've never seen that kind of incentive on them. I am not in a rush so I'm willing to wait if there's better incentives to be had.

Does anyone know if $1500 of cash allowance incentive on a CX5 touring is actually the best it will get? My local dealers are telling me they've never seen that kind of incentive on them. I am not in a rush so I'm willing to wait if there's better incentives to be had.

They*ve had $2k customer cash before, but that*s the highest I*ve seen as $1500 is already pretty damn good considering $500-1k is the norm...

Here in northern Cali, 19 touring awd with package (30635 msrp) for 30k otd including $1k cash back. Havent picked up car yet but believe that puts price at right about 28,200 + fees, minus $1k rebate.

Just got an offer for a Black CX-5 Signature, no options for $35,973 or $39,390.44 OTD. Is this a good deal? I am in the Seattle area

Purchased a 2019 CX-5 Signature in Machine Gray with an MSRP of $38,235 last weekend from a dealership in the San Francisco Bay Area. The first dealer I visited offered the car for $35,414 (sales price of $36,470 minus a $500 factory rebate). I then learned about the Costco Auto Program, but the "Costco Member-Only Price" was surprisingly a bit higher at $35,564.

After emailing every Mazda dealership within a reasonable distance I received a quote of $33,998 plus an $85 documentation fee, for a total of $34,083 (this number includes the $500 factory rebate). I informed the other dealers of this offer and only two agreed to match it if I would forward the email with it in writing, which I didn't see any reason to do. One offered to tack on a free oil change and "car detailing" whenever the car was brought in for service. Another went back and forth with me for a bit warning me that I was likely being deceived and that I "might not appreciate" how "hidden fees" and interest rates could inflate the final selling price, which of course I found insulting.

In the end, I gave the business to the person that offered the lowest price up front, as it seemed only fair to do so despite the fact the dealership is a pretty fair distance from me. I was told over the phone that they would need to run a credit check when I arrived to close the deal, which I found annoying given we agreed I would be paying cash. I told the salesperson I wouldn't keep our appointment unless they agreed to drop that "requirement," and they quickly did so. No pressure from the finance department on additional options and I ended up writing a check for the exact "out the door" price I was quoted via email ($37,420 after tax and DMV fees). I'm actually not sure I shouldn't have purchased the extended warranty, and may need to do a little more homework on that question here...

Looked at lots of other options before settling on the CX-5, so hope it ends up being a sound choice. Happy this forum is here as a resource if there are any issues!

Purchased a 2019 CX-5 Signature in Machine Gray with an MSRP of $38,235 last weekend from a dealership in the San Francisco Bay Area. The first dealer I visited offered the car for $35,414 (sales price of $36,470 minus a $500 factory rebate). I then learned about the Costco Auto Program, but the "Costco Member-Only Price" was surprisingly a bit higher at $35,564.

After emailing every Mazda dealership within a reasonable distance I received a quote of $33,998 plus an $85 documentation fee, for a total of $34,083 (this number includes the $500 factory rebate). I informed the other dealers of this offer and only two agreed to match it if I would forward the email with it in writing, which I didn't see any reason to do. One offered to tack on a free oil change and "car detailing" whenever the car was brought in for service. Another went back and forth with me for a bit warning me that I was likely being deceived and that I "might not appreciate" how "hidden fees" and interest rates could inflate the final selling price, which of course I found insulting.

In the end, I gave the business to the person that offered the lowest price up front, as it seemed only fair to do so despite the fact the dealership is a pretty fair distance from me. I was told over the phone that they would need to run a credit check when I arrived to close the deal, which I found annoying given we agreed I would be paying cash. I told the salesperson I wouldn't keep our appointment unless they agreed to drop that "requirement," and they quickly did so. No pressure from the finance department on additional options and I ended up writing a check for the exact "out the door" price I was quoted via email ($37,420 after tax and DMV fees). I'm actually not sure I shouldn't have purchased the extended warranty, and may need to do a little more homework on that question here...

Looked at lots of other options before settling on the CX-5, so hope it ends up being a sound choice. Happy this forum is here as a resource if there are any issues!

You did well.
I love my Signature and think that you will be pleased.

Welcome to the CX-5 fold and this forum.
Enjoy the (drive)

Red Signature. 34280 base price after rebates. 36961 OTD (VA processing fee is $749). Also managed to get $1300 for my 2006 Mazda3 trade in. :)

Minimal effort (2-3 hours) and only visited/talked to 1 dealer: $34,608 on a grey Signature ($3627 below MSRP). Maybe not lowest price, but I negotiated $500 more on my trade-in and they went for it ($4K for a 2010 CX-9 GT with 170k and multiple problems).

Just bought a used 2018 black GT CX-5 for 28300 OTD. how'd I do? car had ~22k miles on it and bought it from a chrysler dealership in orange county

2019 white Signature with all weather mats $34450 (after $750 Loyalty rebate) +TTL in the Boston area. Minimal effort, I was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours.
Went with 0.9% for 36 months Mazda incentive. Finance guy pushed hard (with all the shenanigans about electronics/computers/sensors going bad and I was "crazy" for not taking it) for 10 years, 100k miles, $100 deductible extended warranty, starting from $2900+ and finally offering for $2000, I politely declined and will shop around. Thanks, these forums are great!

Back