What did you pay for your CX-5?

I got my 2016.5 Touring FWD for $22,488, which was 14.5% off MSRP.

MSRP on the car was $26,315, their lowest price was $24,988 and then I got the $2,000 dealer rebate and $500 loyalty = $22,488. I got $3,827 off the price so I'm very happy with my purchase and it was super easy and quick too. Walked in on a Saturday morning and drove my new car off the lot before lunch.

I love how the DGDG dealerships here in the San Francisco Bay Area give you their lowest price right off the bat so you don't have to deal with any negotiations. Way less pressure, stress, and time.
Is it OTD price ? Did you add any packages?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Well, added a CX-5 to the stable today, at a hell of a deal too. The trip home was great, and the girl loves it. She's tickled to death...

-16.5 Blue Reflex Mica GT AWD with tech and a few accessories.

MSRP $32300
Sell price $28430
Cust Cash $2000
Final Price $26430 +TTL and doc fee

Over 18% off on selling price, and 15% OTD.

Quite happy here. Got to see the 17s while there as well. Overall, a tiring (400 miles home) but great day. Hope she treats us well. Look forward to personalizing it a little (more like what can I get away with on her car. Lol)...

2017 CX-5 AWD GT
I paid $500 under invoice. Cash deal. I probably could have negotiated a bit more but they had gone out of their way to get the vehicle. I am happy with the deal after the other area dealers were all holding msrp.

Test drove the 2017 AWD GT w/o Premium in NYC yesterday. Quiet, composed, and a good looking ride.
They are sticking to MSRP -- with possible incentives in about a month.
I'm not so sure it'll go down any but we're shopping around the area for a bit to see if we can get a better deal.

Hi. This is my first post. We bought our 2017 CX-5 last night! It's my first Mazda. I have been driving my 2003 Honda CR-V since then when I bought it new. Thanks to everyone on this board for helping me make that decision (I have been lurking for a while).

2017 CR-5 Grand Touring
Red Soul Crystal Metallic with Black interior
AWD
Premium Package

MSRP $34,060
Our Price: $32,319 + TTL

I'm very happy with the below invoice price we got. We test drove at our local dealer and then got some email quotes from other dealers. We went back to the local dealer but he wouldn't go below invoice and said no one else would either (of course). We had to drive 30 minutes, but the lowest priced dealer honored his price. We originally planned on not getting the premium package but after doing one last quick test drive, the manual passenger seats really bugged me (don't laugh) so we decided to splurge. Luckily I got the price with the package from this dealer too and they honored it. We were pre-approved for 1.99/60 mo financing through the local credit union but ended up going with the 1.9/63 mo through the dealer so we didn't have to deal with getting the check from the CU. The extra three months helped offset the higher payment with the package too.

I have to say so far I'm very pleased. So glad we got the HUD as part of the premium package. I didn't know I wanted it, but now that I have it I don't know how I got along without it. It is really cool! We never test drove a car that had it.

thats a phenomenal deal for Red Soul, cause that paint has a ~$300 paint charge

I got my 2017 CX-5 GT AWD, White ($200 paint charge), with Premium Pack for $33,000 + TTL (NJ Taxes are stupid(mad)) = $35555.00. Many in NJ wanted about ~1K more..

You can get one off the lot.. maybe a day at best.. i bought mine from Island Mazda.. Would recommend talking to Phil.. (not a plug for them...)

Well, added a CX-5 to the stable today, at a hell of a deal too. The trip home was great, and the girl loves it. She's tickled to death...

-16.5 Blue Reflex Mica GT AWD with tech and a few accessories.

MSRP $32300
Sell price $28430
Cust Cash $2000
Final Price $26430 +TTL and doc fee

Over 18% off on selling price, and 15% OTD.

Quite happy here. Got to see the 17s while there as well. Overall, a tiring (400 miles home) but great day. Hope she treats us well. Look forward to personalizing it a little (more like what can I get away with on her car. Lol)...

Finally after 8 months of lurking. I thought you were going to buy a 16 for free - but hey 18 is not bad. lol.

Test drove the 2017 AWD GT w/o Premium in NYC yesterday. Quiet, composed, and a good looking ride.
They are sticking to MSRP -- with possible incentives in about a month.
I'm not so sure it'll go down any but we're shopping around the area for a bit to see if we can get a better deal.
Probably can get you close to a couple Gs off if you're willing to go 5 hrs to get it...

Last edited:
It's been a while....

Our first new car! About to buy a 2017 CX-5... how long does it usually take between placing an order and getting the vehicle?

I "ordered" one of the first ones our local dealership had on order, back on 3/3/17. They said it was being built on 3/15 and confirmed a day later that we did in fact have a NIN number, which only get issues at "birth" as i understand it.

That said, it has been 6 weeks and a couple of days now since it was built in Japan...I guess they used the slow boat this time.

So to answer your original question...I'll let you know, hopefully soon. i live in north Florida, so we're supposed to be on the fast track (being the port is in town), but I don't see the evidence of such.

I am actually considering that; buying out-of-state.

And say I live in NY but buy the vehicle in PA.. I'd be charged PA taxes right?

Yeah, our neighboring state, New Hampshire, has no sales tax. If I had a nickel every time I heard someone state they were buying their car in NH to save out on the sales tax I'd be one rich dude.

Same here when they find out mine is only $300 max. No problem paying that...

Hi all,

I just came back from a Mazda dealer and I was hoping on getting some feedback on an offer.

2016.5 CX-5 Touring (Titanium) with the Bose/Moonroof package
27,245 MSRP
25,900 Out The Door. My own financing.

Keep in mind my county has 8.75% tax rate. While I don't have the exact numbers, I reckon taxes alone are 2k+

Do you guys think I can do better? Let me know your thoughts!

Hi all,

I just came back from a Mazda dealer and I was hoping on getting some feedback on an offer.

27,245 MSRP

Keep in mind my county has 8.75% tax rate. While I don't have the exact numbers, I reckon taxes alone are 2k+

Same car in dark blue-23911 last August.
Plus trunk mat + tint free.

Hi all,

27,245 MSRP

It's hard to tell without providing the exact selling price, but I believe you can do a good bit better...

Back