What did you pay for your 5?

2007 Mazda 5 GT, Auto, AirCon, Black $24,500 Cdn
Tinted Windows, Rear Step Plate, Window Guards, Cargo Cover, Cargo Liner $680 Cdn.
PDI $1390 Cdn
Air Con Tax $100 Cdn
Total $26,670 Cdn before tax.

2007 Mazda 5 GT (leather/climate control)
Block Heater
Tinted Windows
Roof Rack
Hood Deflector
Roof Deflector
Bumper Step Plate
iPod Adapter
Cargo cover

27600$CAN (before taxes, including PDI and special taxes)

I was wondering if I had a good deal... Maybe I had?!?

raspykart said:
We got our Pearl White 2007 MZ5 GT with cargo net, rear bumper guard, and moonroof wind deflector for $20,800 + TTL
1) Where did you buy it?
2) Was that price with or without a trade-in?
3) How exactly did you get that price?

Thank you

- We bought it locally (Caldwell Idaho) at Team Mazda
- No trade-in, that is the negotiated final price for the Vehicle and the 3 accessories
- I monitored what other people on the Internet were paying and I found one in Portland OR, 7hr drive away that was identical, but had the fancy rear view mirror ($300 option) for $20,600. We agreed it would cost me $150-$200 to fly out there and drive it back, so that is how I justified what the price needed to be.

raspykart said:
- We bought it locally (Caldwell Idaho) at Team Mazda
- No trade-in, that is the negotiated final price for the Vehicle and the 3 accessories
- I monitored what other people on the Internet were paying and I found one in Portland OR, 7hr drive away that was identical, but had the fancy rear view mirror ($300 option) for $20,600. We agreed it would cost me $150-$200 to fly out there and drive it back, so that is how I justified what the price needed to be.
You really got a great deal. They must have desperate. I wound up paying $25,500 with my trade-in.

2007 Galaxy Grey GT with 5 spd manual.
Soft Cargo mat, rear bumper step plate, hood deflector, wheel locks and floor mats included for $23655CAN before taxes and freight/pdi

2007 Grand Touring AT with pearl paint and interior cargo cover: $20,201 (MSRP $22,245), and $22,234 out the door.

Found the car just by looking at dealer inventories through Mazda's website, and requested quotes. This was the best one we got on a Grand Touring model, so we went with it.

Bought it a couple of weeks ago and love it so far! Apparently, the dealer took delivery on the car back in early-November 2006, so it had been sitting on the lot for 5 months. From what I've been gathering, it seems that demand has not been especially strong out west and it's easier to get a better deal out here.

We subsequently added the all-weather floor mats, vinyl cargo area liner, roof rack, medium cargo box, and rear bumper step guard for $868 (dealer took 10% off because we bought the car there).

2006 sport with 15,200 mi cost me $15,800. With taxes 19,### don't remember exactly. good warranty btw.

2007 Touring 5-speed, $18,300 OTD with no extras. (S-plan + delivery, title, and registration)

Back