What did you guys get for christmas??

Money, a shitload of clothes (most of which are either gay, don't fit, or both), a few Mazda things such as shirts and seat belt pads (kinda iffy on the pads), and other miscellaneous things that obviously don't matter if I don't remember them off hand.

For the guy w/the blue rockblockers - I like how they look on the silver p5. Why a red flying m though? It clashes w/the blue - get it powdercoated blue or something. It'll flow better :)

Lord_Zath said:
For the guy w/the blue rockblockers - I like how they look on the silver p5. Why a red flying m though? It clashes w/the blue - get it powdercoated blue or something. It'll flow better :)

Yeah, I did the M back in the summer, I figured I'd do a red theme because the interior lights were red and I was going to carry that theme throughout, but now that I have the blue covers on, I'm going to have to change it, which is fine with me, blue is more my style anyway, but I didn't want to do the same thing that everyone else has already done. I'm thinking of going MIKE JONES on her and get the chrome grill from mr.grille.com.
MazdaProtege5-72.jpg

1.jpg

yeeeeah!

Last edited:
MP3Architect said:
goto cartoys or wherever and get a cable that goes from the cd changer input to rca cables. cost like $20-$25

Do you have a model number or anything on this? Can you get it online anywhere? I can't find it...

Thanks

one of these:
sparco_torino.jpg

a set of these:
M18606_Black_Watch.jpg

one of these:
front-strut-mp3-detail.jpg

this:
AtariFlashback2_box.jpg

this:
5739143894s4219.jpg

some of these:
SM17713WCHL.jpg

one of these for $50:
90_0148.jpg

this:
sirius_logo.gif

and some cash - having a big family and some in-laws is nice sometimes!!!!

Back