What did u truly pay OTD for ur cx7

azspeed3

I am working with dealership right now and trying to get it 3k below invoice out the door on a 08 gt with the tech pack it is looking good so far everyone cross your fingers for me 25788 OTD

I am working with dealership right now and trying to get it 3k below invoice out the door on a 08 gt with the tech pack it is looking good so far everyone cross your fingers for me 25788 OTD

$20500 was the price. $22046.22OTD
The factory has incentives right now. With the incentives, you lose the 0.0% interest.

New guy here. Just found the forum and am looking forward to learning about this great car!

We just bought (Monday) our 2008 Sport with Power Seat, Fog Lights, and auto-dimming mirror w/compass. Paid $20,500 OTD!

Prolly coulda got a better price in a week or so because they over stocked here in the Austin TX area and there's almost 200 available within 50 miles or so! But, we had to replace our Jeep Liberty that was totalled a couple weeks ago! If you're in the market, come on down! And NO, I'm not affiliated with any dealers!

DB

I'm pushing to get a CX-7 for my wife to compliment my Mazdaspeed3 in our garage. Hoping to get an '08 GT for under $26k - you guys think this is do-able?

$20500 was the price. $22046.22OTD
The factory has incentives right now. With the incentives, you lose the 0.0% interest.

The 0% interest right now with Mazda is only a THREE year loan, so even if you get 0%, you are going to have a massive payment. I just sold my 08 PRHT and bought a Mazda 3 GTS, I looked at every option. The 0% is a 3 year loan. Don't let Mazda fool you with it.

You might consider the used market.

In the spring, I bought an 07 with 8000 miles for $14,500 ... It was $17K OTD.

Leased our CX7 in November of 06 (got the 07) and with zero down was able to get a $275 a month payment. AWD Sport. Love it. Like it so much and only still have 18k miles on it thinking of buying it. I know you can get a lease turn in for about 4k UNDER buy out.

The 0% interest right now with Mazda is only a THREE year loan, so even if you get 0%, you are going to have a massive payment. I just sold my 08 PRHT and bought a Mazda 3 GTS, I looked at every option. The 0% is a 3 year loan. Don't let Mazda fool you with it.

granted this is not exactly what you meant, but i requested a 3 yr loan on the speed6. if you can afford the higher payment, you will always save money on a shorter loan than a longer loan. with a shorter loan, you are paying off more principal per payment, which lowers the total amount of interest you pay (assuming the rate is the same). since mazda gave me a crapload of money to finance with Mazda Credit, but wanted 8.99% interest, i kindly asked them for the shortest term possible. according to loan calculators, i am saving $1500 in interest.

got 3.9% @ 48 mos on an 08 cx 7 tour awd with most of the goodies, otd @ 24k even. when they have 09's coming in the back door they were well, motivated. that and me walking out once. got the first year all maintenance free as well. when they told me they couldn't get less than 25.5k i walked.

went across town, drove a tiguan back and forth in front of the mazda dealer a couple of times, lol. im such a prick. the subi forester road well but there are so many where im at. college prof's, wanna be tree huggers... its a good car but i eat meat and swerve to hit PETA members, just not my thing. the vw was nice but being a first year production run i passed and the premium fuel thing, no. vw is running 3.9% too and some great owner programs for maintenance. power seemed ok and i really liked the gigantic sunroof option. has std aux in too...duh...

mitsubish was running 4k off an 08 endeavor and 1500 off the outlander. both felt like they were trying to be subi but the hard axx plastic interior, the crappy stereo upgrades, the v6 the felt way underpowered, etc.

just got ours last monday for $19,000 OTD inc TTT. CX-7 sport, only option is power drivers seat. black cherry. dealer is Ferman they have a metric buttload of 08's out back, AND plenty of 09's.... frankly I screwed up, I really think I could have got em down another $1,000, especially since I thought the in dash CD was a 6-disc AND played MP3s...how ghetto is that, a one disc no mp3 in a dern 2008 car? but my trade was starting to worry me....

Last edited:
We bought our '08 Sport in December 2007 for $20K, not including TT&L. With the '09's, you should be able to get a screaming deal on an '08.

I feel ripped off now :(

I even have the s-plan from work and my 08 sport with sirius was 22k. MSRP said 25kish.

wow seems i shouldnt be using s-plan then
all of you guys are getting WAY lower prices then i would get with s-plan..hmm
im looking for an 09 sport, pearl white
if i can hit 20k ish otd i would be happy

you guys are getting WAY lower prices then i would get with s-plan..hmm
im looking for an 09 sport, pearl white

Just got an email from Mazda (not dealer) offering and additional $1,000
owner loyalty rebate off my best deal on any CX9, CX7 Mazda 5 or the new
Mazda 6. You should be able to get to 20K

Back