What car did you trade in for your CX-5?

Yep - sold it with like 1000 or 1100 miles on it. Took a slight bath but I needed it gone.

It's crap. The turbo lag was absolutely horrific. And I am not tuning a new car to make it run like it should. The lag was SO bad it was borderline dangerous. Known issue...check it out.

Also...unless you get the AMG version $60K its just a basic poor mans Mercedes. Versus a full loaded CX-5 for $10K less.

You will see...the GLA is NOT $30K once you add seats :)

GLA is not a good car....not even close. Fake leather seats (MBtex) too. It's cute....but it's definitely a "we need to start selling cars to people who can't afford a real Mercedes" in my opinion.

My true love, a JEEP Grand Cherokee 1996 with a 4.0 straight 6 1996 4 wheel drive. You couldn't kill that engine ! Our time had come, but only after 302,000 miles and that 4.0 was still killing it.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

I have a '00 Wrangler 4.0L 5-speed with about 100K miles so good to hear I have many good miles ahead. I've often heard the 4.0L is a fairly bulletproof motor. Nothing to write home about for MPG but reliable.

My true love, a JEEP Grand Cherokee 1996 with a 4.0 straight 6 1996 4 wheel drive. You couldn't kill that engine ! Our time had come, but only after 302,000 miles and that 4.0 was still killing it.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

2014 Hyundai Elantra Sport 6M/T for my 16' CX5 Sport.

I will be trading in my 13 Elantra Limited when I eventually buy my cx5 this fall. I absolutely cannot wait to get rid of this car. Can't stand it. Just gotta get through this whole house buying thing and hopefully get approved for a new car after buying it. I know that can be tough.

2010 Mazda 3 GT... It will be missed but I do love the CX-5.

Wanted more cargo room and to pull a small fishing boat.

0cfAOXJ.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back