What boost controller are you using?

Hey guys, im trying to find out what kind of boost controllers are you using? Manual or Electronic? What brands? Are you happy with the one you have now? Which ones would you recommend?

This is knowledge for me and future members looking for info! =)

right now I have a Joe p pro z mbc that used for the past few years. I'm switching out today to a super easy to use greddy profec b. The older ebc w/ 3 knobs.

I'm using an NXS MBC just because it was free... I've got a guy here locally selling a Blitz EBC for super cheap that I'll probably buy at the next meet... The NXS boost spikes like a mofo, though.

I've been nothing but happy with Turbo XS DSBC's. Boost goes and stays were I set it. Never had any problem with either one that I used in my PGT or MSP.

I also have a Joe p pro z mbc and have had it for a few years and never had any problems with it. Still in there today.

i'm running a Blox MBC....never had any problems from it....I have been thinking about a EBC but would like some insight so hopefully this thread will help with that

Ebc's are nice. No adjusting due to temp change, turn up or down in seconds while driving down the road. Ill get one eventually

Im currently using the Blitz SBC ID Spec R Boost Controller And i have nothing but good things to say about it. i would recommend for anyone !

I have a Hallman pro, but it spikes to 10psi and holds at like 6.5 I emailed hallman and they are sending me a lighter spring i'll let you know how it is with that in it

Back