What are your P5 annual interest rates

Hey i was just wondering what your annual interest rates are for your P5. I think Mazda American Credit is giving me the shaft big time. :mad: Im thinking about refinancing, if not the 5 will magically disappear.:'(

In Toronto Canada to finance, I think its 0.9% for 24 months and it goes up to 4.9% for 60 months (I have the 60 month plan)

I got mine at a big fat ZERO% and from Mazda American Credit.

and remember its not Mazda American Credit that MAY be shafting you...its the Finance Manager at the dealer where you got your car....just keep in mind HE gets points for bringing in Business....its HIS job to inform you of the options available, and YOUR responsibility to do your homework before signing on the dotted line.....maybe, just maybe he gave you the best deal available when you got your car....then again maybe not.

Last edited:
I took advantage of the 0% from Mazda as well. It took them a good half hour to offer it to me, but they're just trying to make money.

i got 1.9 in august of 2001 for 36 months
s-plan price minus grad rebate and citibank
drivers edge rebate of 400 :p

Last edited:
big zero for 60 months. plus i got some dough back on the rebate. helps when you put 12k down.

For people who got 0%, did you also get something like $4000 cash back? I was looking at the Town North Mazda P5 deal and it's $4000 OR 0%. I'm planning start dealing next week and I want to know what to expect. $16,500 for fully loaded P5 out the door (including TTL) with 0%? Is that about what people have been paying? Thanks!

I down $3,500 to get the Zero interest for 48 months. I regret not getting the leather seat, moon roof and ABS. Not that I needed them but it's good to have. My sticker price was 16 something, for Auto-stick, auto dimming mirror, floor mats and the rear bumper guard and
3 more year of extended warranty. <==waste of $$
mommy made me get that and semi auto-stick :'(

I got mine on the S-Plan, College Grad Rebate ($500) and took the $2250 from Mazda. Sticker price was $19350 on my car and I ended up paying $290 a month (4.79%) for 60 months. I believe after Tax/Title/License the car was $16500.

Back