Wet floor...

Doubleawill

:
Mazda, Mazdaspeed 6
Is anyone else with a speed 6 having issues with door trim fitment? The reason I ask is because the door trim, where the bottom of the window meets the top of the door, is a bit off. I have experienced hearing water slosh around the inside of the door before. I have turned it in to Crystal Mazda twice. They have tried to fix it by ordering another piece, but for the life of me I can't figure out if this is the correct piece (and neither can they). The last time I picked up my car they had to have one of their hired body guys beat the hell out of the piece to try and get it as flush as possible. I guess it was an epic fail because Friday I noticed that now my floor is soaked!!!! Now I have to take a day off and babysit them while they try and figure this out again! Has anyone had this issue? I've even spied on other speed 6s in the area and cannot tell if the piece is different from theirs or not! FRUSTRATING!!!

If the water is getting in due to the doors filling with water and overflowing onto your floor then it may be an issue with the door drains. This happened to my car during a hurricane and my floors had and inch of water on them. I stuck a stick in the door drains and a couple of gallons of water drained out. All good now.

Back