Well the little bastards got my car.

I have a Stock VW antenna if you want to buy it? all you have to do is pay for shipping. PM me if you are intrested. (it has normal wear and tear) and i have to find it too its in the attic somewhere i think...

I have those locking valve stem covers and they are great. Can't beat the price. My $20 valve stem covers on my other car were stolen at an autocross of all places. (rant) I think they were some kids on bikes who rode through. They got some from other cars as well.

How come no one has suggested a DaveB antenna? They look awesome, although reception isn't the best in under tunnels/garages/overpasses but that's why you have a CD player.

PM forum member DaveB and ask if he has any lying around.

jersey_emt said:
That was a kid stealing 2 to put on his bike.
I did this.. but stole them off my own truck to put on my bike because i lost the bike ones and the ones on my truck were aluminum and got stuck on the stems sometimes. I think i'll be getting some locking ones.

As for antenna, I heard the s2000 one is nice... I was at a honda dealership looking at used cars with a friend and noticed that the suzuki Aerio wagon has a nice shorty antenna, 4-6" long.

haha i lost my vavle caps too only 2 though when i was in Key Largo on vacation cheap bastards! but i guess who ever took them had chrome rims becuase they were the chrome looking caps (boom03)

Back