Welcome! How did you find MazdaIII.com / MZSPD3.com?

Current and Future Mazda3 / MS3 owners, how did you find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to the Mazda3 / MS3?

Votes: 116 38.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a Mazda3 / MS3 forum?

Votes: 29 9.6%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for Mazda3 / MS3 info?

Votes: 84 27.7%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the Mazda3 / MS3 forum?

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • Did you happen to type MazdaIII.com or MZSPD3.com?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other (please post how!)

Votes: 39 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it by...

Well, I found out about the mazda 3 through an advertisement of the vehicle on T.V. I thought it looked very very nice. A few days later I was reading about them in a few tuner magazines, which I can't remember atm, since I read 4 or 5 different ones (dunno) . Anyways, I liked what I was reading and wanted to see the vehicle in person, so I drove down to the Mazda dealer and checked out the Mazda3 5S. Imho, I think it is one of the best looking cars as far as interior and exterior goes for the price range.
So, I think I'll be trading in my saturn for one. I was actually surprised at how well this car handles and how much it weighs compared to my car.
(full suspension mods, do lots of roadracing, etc.) Plus I want a car that actually has a aftermarket for it. Anyways, found this site by doing a Yahoo search for mazda forums.

I googled

I googled "mazda forum"

and here I was...

and it was just the right place!

normal_101_0212.JPG

Last edited:
I just put an 02 WRX back to stock(cop magnet) and fellow mod buddy sent me your link. I see swaybars, links and other susp goodies on the way. I just have to figure out the seperate coilspring from strut dilemma. I look forward to learning about my new 3(2.0i/financial reasons) from you guys. 5sp 4 door blue sedan. I will begin searching tonight on this forum. But, if anyone knows of establised aftermarket suspension setups for the sedan, please shoot me a pm or something. I have had car for 3 days and sways are priority #1. This car is very enjoyable already. But I drive backroads to and from work. Sooo, the moddin begins.

Thanks

Stitch626ex said:
I found this site by a person on cardomain.com
Yep me too...only thing is the 6 was cheaper and the rebate helped me with my negative equity situation...

Last edited:
bought one recently, still waiting for it and i googled mazda 3 forum and this was the first site that came up... i looked around a bit then decided it's worth registering

Found it by accident while I was looking for accessories for my new 3S. Still looking for a good site for body kits and such.

I found it through another site, probably car domain, can't remember. I 'm the proud owner of the 5door, manual, silver, moonroof, the bollocks basically. LOVE IT!

I've was typed mazda3 body kit in Altavista.it and I found it.

Excuse me for my English but I'm Italian and I didn't speack English well :D

I am truly amazed I found this site! I have found so little on the 'net regarding the Mazda 3.

Cheers

Looking for info/parts in "MODIFIEDMAG" magazine. They have a page dedicated to good sites for all diff. forums. Saw mazda, clicked, registered (wiggle)

tgv121281 said:
Looking for info/parts in "MODIFIEDMAG" magazine. They have a page dedicated to good sites for all diff. forums. Saw mazda, clicked, registered (wiggle)

Awesome...Glad you found Mazda Forums...Welcome and Enjoy!

I was looking for an answer to a Mazda 3 question, and I came across this site, and I decided to join. It looked like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back