wednesdays at toyota park.

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
every weds night starting at 6pm toyota park in bridgeview hosts a cruise night. its located at 71st and harlem.

starts at 6pm and runs till 9 or 10

they sell pop, water, pizza hot dogs all fairly cheap but good. usually a good turn out of muscle and bikes and a few imports...no dumbasses so its a nice peacefull night. i know its a far drive for most of you but for the very small few on the southside i thought id let you know where ill be weds nights.

yeah it was cool. im still loving that sub place. glad it wasnt rediculosly hot. how long did it take you to get home ?

tomorrow night again...i shall be there again...attempting to win the split the pot!! and most likely loosing

I had to make an emergency drive to KY last weekend, and drive to Drill (Reserves) this weekend, so i didnt feel like driving more than I have to.
Did anybody else show up?

actually mu buddy joe had about 4 other scion tc's there and a guy with a 370z showed up. all from jdmc chicago. it was a good night.. and dont forget grave digger shows up next week

actually mu buddy joe had about 4 other scion tc's there and a guy with a 370z showed up. all from jdmc chicago. it was a good night.. and dont forget grave digger shows up next week

Figures, I dont go and people show up!!! Well there is always this week. Maybe we should post this thing on JDMChicago.

I'm off wed and just bought a house on 63rd and Oak Park!!!! Maybe I'll come.

i know the northern people wont come. but any of the southsiders?? james im texting you tomorrow ! patrick is outa town for a few more weeks so im solo rep'n the mazdas..

only a few more weeks left of this. come 1 come all lol. pat you better be stopping by this week and james ill text you again...and if anyone wants to bring bean bag game that would be fun!

Back