Weathertech floor liners 2nd/3rd row

calmlikeabomb

:
2010 CX-9 GT, 2007 3s
Hi!

I purchased the full set of the floor liners (except cargo) for the cx-9, front seats are perfect but I am having issues with the back rows. Is there anything special I need to do to prevent them from sliding and moving around when people are getting in and out of the cx-9? I know there is no hooks for the back rows, was thinking of using some Velcro strips, thoughts/ideas?

I don't have WeatherTech, but I think the OE fits much better in 2nd/3rd rows.
Do the weatherTech has lips that got tucked under the rails (so that they don't move around)?

I just used those $2 velcros from Home Depot. It does the job.

Weathertech in front fits like a glove but I use the OEM for the 2/3rd row and rear cargo.

Weathertech in front fits like a glove but I use the OEM for the 2/3rd row and rear cargo.

this ^ is exactly what I want to do. What do you guys suggests for the best price for these - OEM mats for 2nd and 3rd and weather tech liners up front?

i found the weather techs (front only) for 117 plus tax, oem mazda rear 2 rows for 122 plus tax and shipping. Sounds a little high to me. Have you guys done better?

Wished I had found this forum last year before I bought the Weathertech for my 2/3rd row. The fits isn't perfect like the 1st row but I can with it.

Looks like OEM mats for 2/3rd row are the better option here.

Just received my Weathertechs today and found this posting. Tempted to buy some OEM mats to see if they're worth it.

Latest posts

Back