Weapon R Short Intake

RDDGN

:
2003 Protege5
Has anybody used the Weapon R Dragon Short Intake. What other short intakes are good for the Protege5.

I hear that they are popularly referred to as the "best intake system" right now.
When they popped up on ProtegeGarage, a part of me regretted not waiting before jumping in and getting my AEM SRI--right before they appeared..

Speaking of which (and to answer your question), I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of folks praising AEM when it comes to short rams.

I'm currently running my K&N Typhoon as a Short Ram, the pipe that leads down to the bumper has a hole in it.

hole? as in not supposed to be there hole... or is that the hole for the IAT

I would try the WeaponR...

subbing..

i read about these but idk if people like these. hmm any1 had problems or anything wit it?

Last edited:
Help Me!!!

I'm getting a Short Ram Intake for my 04' mazda6 2.3L Auto. please give me some advise which one is the best one. debating on AEM vs injen vs K&n dunoo which one I should get. looking for better sound "aggressive but deep " and peroformance.

i have the dragonr and its nice. sounds great it lets you hear the butterflys open and sounds pretty cool. idk about numbers maybe 2 or 3 wheel hp?

Back