We Definitely need more people at meets

yeah, i guess for the hp to weight....maybe once he rally's it up...i don't like the guages though...that huge thing in the middle is ugly...adrian just dropped off my new antenna!!! wooohoooo its a lot smaller than I expected though...its one of the billet antennas from xelderx

Yeah, that'll be cool, hopefully in a year or so i'll have my TURBO! WRX's can be wide eyed when i keep up or pass them :D

i already got a good prospect as a sponsor if we wanted....hahaha but i don't see free stuff, just discounted...i'm friends with kirill's cousin, who runs "speedtech"...thats where i am getting most of my stuff done

mazda motorsports sponsors a few teams...i don't think they will be sponsoring any more....i'm sure a ton of people have already tried that...the best one i've heard is tripoint motorsports...they have a website....

I'd be down for some sort of sponsorship. Even if it is Speedtech, or Best Buy car audio. That'd be sweet. As long as i can keep my infinity perfect sub... or i get more, whatever. I'm down for whatever. I definitely need a turbo though :D
I know you told me your names, but i'm a dumb s***, and don't pay much attention, so better give em to me again.
And also whenever the cards are done, let me know, i'm all over the handing them out, i know a couple mazda 6's that might come.

my names conor...yeah, i will definitely tag some....i know of a girl with a red one, and i see it all the time....i saw a white one the other day too(p5)...we can hook it up....

Re: clean up

infinitiut said:
hey I got a call from the printer; he can't use the logos that I got off the net cuz the pics are not "clear" enough. I was woundering if someone had photo shop and could clean them up, Cuz I be too poor.

Which logo, the Zoom Zoom one?

Here, just photshop it and get rid of the old logo, and use the same zoom zoom one as before

Attachments

• mazda logo.gif
    mazda logo.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 86
What's up guys...I'm bummed I missed the meet. It's extra dumb cuz I was at East Canyon...family stuff though. Tagging cars is a way good idea, I've seen two tinted p5's on campus, hehe.

Sweet, how much did it all cost ya, i'll chip in, I already said I would. And maybe you can drop a bunch by my work tomorrow, I work at the cottonwood mall.

i can chip in too if needed...i'll try giving you a call, i am off tomorrow so i can probably meet up with you...i'm downtown though, so we can meet half way maybe? i'll grab some for me and adrian(801)...

I think he should just make a trip downtown. I have work downtown until 4, or you can just make your halfway point the cottonwood mall sometime after 5 :D

I found out that they messed them up, so we aren't going to be getting them until monday. So we'll have to arrange another time to get these handed out.
And where the **** has Kirill been, lazy slacker. I bet it was him i saw driving tonight in a white P5 dark tint, going 45 on wasatch cause he's scared his tires are going to blow, ow he'll hydroplane due to lack of tread :p j/k

our tires suck in the rain anyways, and yours being bald, i can't even imagine.
Also, any word on those cards? its monday :D
Kirill, where are you going to school?

Back