Waxin

i dont use any wax's. But I love to use AMMOnyc products on my 2017 cx5. here is a link to the products >> https://www.ammonyc.com/shop-ammo/

Larry has some good products but I find them to be quite expensive for what they are. I do use Ammo Boost to add to my ONR for winter washes. I just picked it up this fall and will most likely continue using it thru the summer since it helps produce such rich suds out of almost any soap. The rest of his stuff like Skin, isn't really all that different then what anyone else is making. It's just synthetic polymer sealant. Meguairs Ultimate liquid wax isn't a wax at all. They just call it a wax for marketing purposes since most people have no idea what a "synthetic polyer sealant" is. When they go to the store for car "wax" they will buy something that says "wax" regardless of what it actually is.

Good looking ride though, are you using Reflex as a base coat on that? What's the longevity you are seeing? Just wonder how it compares to other SiO2 coatings out there.

845 - ought to be warmed up prior to applying. Makes job easier - by a lot.

Yes! If someone doesn't know this they often think the bottle is bad since it's all chunky looking. I either use my daughters bottle warmer or leave it in the warm sun while washing first.

Latest posts

Back