watch out

but mark i'm not moving for a while..i'm not trying to hustle up on your daughters..i just want a friend..because i have none..:rolleyes: hmmmm...(laugh)

slug420 said:
love the new sig.

I have more decals in the mail to me right now btw..
thanks, ya it's cool!! anyway, get me another one please!!!(2thumbs)

i only ordered 50 decals and kyle mentioned something about the naugatuck summit about wanting to cover his entire rear window with them so you will have to take it up with him :)

chris, i do actually need one..on the right side of my car my sticker is a little higher than the other..it irritates the ever loving s*** out of me..think you can hook a brotha up?

well i paid 45 bucks to have some decals made up....thats supposed to be what? a donation to nepoc?

BTW the banner is retarded, cuz its like 1 foot high and 8 feet long...

yeah so did i, as well as the 2 other stickers..where the helll are my kick backs? huh?! tell ya what, i'll get a six pack and that will suffice..i already owe you a few beers..not to mention the thirty rack i owe greg.

sorry to threadjack...but i'll be in portsmouth, nh sept 16-22ndish if anyone's in the area...we can meet up

SpicyMchaggis said:
yeah so did i, as well as the 2 other stickers..where the helll are my kick backs? huh?! tell ya what, i'll get a six pack and that will suffice..i already owe you a few beers..not to mention the thirty rack i owe greg.
I believe mark is referring to the $150 he donated to raise the money to have the shirts made :)

get me a 6-pack of corona or peroni or somethin...

Back