Washington and Oregon Halloween Meet

plus those of us who made it to the last meet know their is a store right up the road to pick up last minute things. just dont speed on your way their.

Bbq!!

I will stop by for a while. I will brin some ketchup, bbq sauce and other stuff. And by the way zoomspd is a female!!!! It is the wife's car not the husband's!!!

See ya all on Saturday!

Cierra aka zoomspd

slayer4u said:
So do we have a grill or should I bring mine?

im bringing a two little grills a 2 ft grill and a mini propane grill. If you think we can use it then bring it on up, always better to have more than less.

Should possibly be some other fems around as well. Notsure if she's got the gasmoney for the drive, but my G/F Engel/Danielle's generally down for these things. Actually, the last time we did the Ferry dock meet was one of her deciding factors in getting her 5. She had one of her own about 3months later.

Can someone bring drinks? It seems like we have just about everything else we need, so if a couple people can pick up a couple 2 liters each, we should be set.

Slayer, I'm sure we could use your grill. If Addam can just bring his charcoal grill and you can bring yours, that should be plenty.

Saturday, October 29, 12:00 noon, at the Mukilteo ferry dock parking lot. From I-5 north, take exit 182 onto WA-525 North

ya just get on 525 and keep going str8 towards the muckilteo ferry. how many burgers should i get???

I'll bring my grill and some extra charcoal. I'll probably be showing up in either my van(i finnaly got it back) or my truck. most likely the van.

Looks like D's down to go as well.

Also If anyone recalls Jessica who went to thelast meet, I've tracked her down as well and she seems to be interested in going.

I've PM'd every member listed with an areacode in the general area. Gotten a couple replies, and stirredup some old friends. Hopefully some of them showup as well. Looks like we might actually get a decent turnout for this one.

Rob, I would say between 20-30 burgers, depending on the final turnout. We really need to see if theres anyone who doesnt want chicken too so they can have two burgers or whatever, so if that applies to anyone, post up.

maximumimpact said:
So is this a pure mazda meet? or are others welcome as well?

I was wondering the same. Im pretty much in the area, and i could bring myself and one other MX-3 for sure and possably another. mines AWD. let me know

Thanks

Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome. Any kind of car is welcome as long as the driver is not a jackass. The more the merrier.

Back