warning stickers on a P5's visors

Paint Thinner????

I wonder if the smell would stay?? Lat thing you want is your interior smelling like paint thinner. It's all fun and games till youre driving down the road and you pass out from PT fumes.

well i would think any 1/2 normal person would take the visors off the car before doing this, anyway. last thing i want to do is huff while driving.

another no-cal person, eh? where abouts are you?

DO NOT DO THIS!

it sucks. yes, the sticker comes off, but the hairdryer trick doesn't work. it's all bubbled and deformed now. completely sucks. i'm going to let it sit over night and try the hairdryer again. i think it's just ****** now. you'd be better off painting the sticker grey.

I left mine alone, but not its dry rotted, I have no clue how, so i chipped it off, the goo gone would work and it wouldnt smell so bad, you could take them out let it soak and then clean it off with some nice smellin cleaner. Although I would be concerned about possibly ruining the vinyl color on the visor with that.

the color only faded a little bit. i'm airing it out in the cold right now and it seems to have gotten a bit better. although that could just be wishful thinking on my part. it looks pretty f'd up, but at least i only did 1 of them:)

<b> latest update </b>

so i let it sit in my garage all night (after hairdrying) and it looks ok. most of the wrinkles are gone at least. there's a bit of discoloration, though. i'll post pics soon. i'm figuring there may be some dye or coloring i can use to get it to match a bit better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back