Warning notices on visors...Any way to remove them?

Nope, they are designed to stay on by Fed regulation. In all the forums I've visited, any time someone tries to remove them the result is a disaster looks-wise. Some have had success covering them with a different sticker though.

I used Oracal 631 (matte black) to cover the warning labels on my Miata. Two pros to doing this, the first is that there is no mess/frustration dealing with the residue and secondly it is easily removed. Another option is 651 which is a glossy black, if you prefer.

I bought a roll at Michael's for under $10 and also used it to cover warning labels under the hood with plenty left over.

ghost-rad-cap-cover-jpeg.312075

20220817_104645-jpg.312366

Brilliant suggestion, CTt3P5! Instead of a roll, I just got one foot-square sheet yesterday at Michael's (on sale for a buck-something, as well!) and cut a few pieces today to cover the stickers on my visors. However, I recall that the Oracle 651 is more permanent, while the 631 is removable, as opposed to matte v. glossy. I believe you can get matte or glossy in either formulation. I wanted to get the 631 but they only had 651 in stock, in black. I was able to reposition it once or twice while putting it on the visors, but that's about all you'll get...it was starting to take off the surface of the warning stickers. Thanks for the tip!!!

Back