want pics of 18's on protege

MP3Architect

Contributor
hey does anyone here have 18's or 19's on your protege? I was just wandering how they look because Im starting to think my stock mp3 rims are too small.

18s:

thursdayshinywheels.jpg

bling, (ricer)

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 188
  • newheels3.jpg
    newheels3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 172
RDShark, do you have any more pics of your hood? Is it a carbon fiber hood with the sides just painted? Thats one of the things I've really been wanting to do to my MP3 and Ive never seen a protege done like that before (except for the wings west).

I really like the look of TXMazdaspeeders. Are you gonna be in Dallas for the Texas Meet next week? Id really like to see your rims closer up.

here's mine.

Attachments

• Cleaned_Up1.JPG
    Cleaned_Up1.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Cleaned_Up2.JPG
    Cleaned_Up2.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Cleaned_Up3.JPG
    Cleaned_Up3.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Cleaned_Up4.JPG
    Cleaned_Up4.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 150
More pics up on my website www.redsharklounge.com

I'm still running on Skunk2 coilovers right now, but I had to raise them up a bit to put the 18s on. I really didn't measure the amount of drop in inches...sorry.

The hood is not carbon fiber, just painted down the center, plus down by the grill, and all over the top stopping short of the spoiler.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
Rdshark1 said:
More pics up on my website www.redsharklounge.com

I'm still running on Skunk2 coilovers right now, but I had to raise them up a bit to put the 18s on. I really didn't measure the amount of drop in inches...sorry.

The hood is not carbon fiber, just painted down the center, plus down by the grill, and all over the top stopping short of the spoiler.

Any other questions?

your paint job looks sweet. how much was it to get it done like that? Did they have to paint your whole car or just the stripe part?

if you can find a pick of "cnutuckem" silver P5, he had 19s on his.. of course, now he has them on his accord..

MP3Architect said:
your paint job looks sweet. how much was it to get it done like that? Did they have to paint your whole car or just the stripe part?

Not very much...when you have friends that paint. I have no idea what retail is.

i dunno dude. i dont think it will look that good on a sedan. on the pro5 man thats hot!
MP3Architect said:

dominoy2k1 said:
damn dude thats pimp stuff...

Thanks!

Now...if only people would stop backing into it in the parking lot..(wedge)

Last edited:
(jacked)
holy crap those are my fave wheels evAr!!!

how much did you pay for them, might i ask?

Protege2K said:
Older 3rd gen but you still get the point. I just wish I could have fit these on my MP3.

100_0330%5B1%5D.jpg

Back