want a COBB SRI ?

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
want a COBB SRI ?-- Moderator please close.

Hey members,

I'm in the mist of contemplating whether or not I want to get raid of my Cobb SRI. So my question for you all is....what would you be willing to TRADE for my SRI? I'm not looking to sell and make money off it like alot of others out there so whatever you think is fair as a trade (car parts) let me know and that will make my decision.

Oh the SRI has only been on my car for 2 months FYI.

Last edited:
I wish I had somethin to trade. Stock Air box? s*** I have a bunch of Miata parts to get rid of tho...lol

can i ask you why you wanna get rid of it?

i originally wanted to get it, and in fact did place an order for it, but ended up cancelling my order. i decided that the cobb sri was too much hassle to maintain (cleaning the filter every so often), and wasn't sure if i would like the sound.

how about my JL Audio Power Wedge Box with 10" JL sub? Hits pretty hard, but i really want a sri and could do without bass for a while lol. PM me and let me know

i originally wanted to get it, and in fact did place an order for it, but ended up cancelling my order. i decided that the cobb sri was too much hassle to maintain (cleaning the filter every so often), and wasn't sure if i would like the sound.

no reason really, don't need to get raid if it, but I get tired of things quicky, that's why I'm lookin to trade otherwise would just sell it. Always looking to try new parts.

how about my JL Audio Power Wedge Box with 10" JL sub? Hits pretty hard, but i really want a sri and could do without bass for a while lol. PM me and let me know

thanks for the offer, but the baby wouldn't appreciate that as I would.

oh and btw I completely understand ur concern on the filter, that's why right before I installed it I purchased an amsoil dry filter for it. Problem solved.

Last edited:
oh and btw I completely understand ur concern on the filter, that's why right before I installed it I purchased an amsoil dry filter for it. Problem solved.

Which filter did you purchase for it, do you have a part number? I'm looking to avoid the hassle of cleaning & oiling that filter.

Which filter did you purchase for it, do you have a part number? I'm looking to avoid the hassle of cleaning & oiling that filter.

I don't have the part # of hand but it's the only one they have that's got the 41/2 inch needed to fit the mas assembly.

You'd have to do the same thing on a CAI...

i'd rather have a Cobb SRI than my current Injen CAI cuz if you lived where i do, streets flood. hardcore.

sometimes i can borrow my roomate's car, but when he's busy i'm stuck home :(

Just do what we did with my buddies and that's cut the straight down tube into 2 parts, cuz you can always just buy a coupler for it let and make it a cold air again.

Okay well looks like I'm keeping my SRI, not much response from the general public. Thanks for looking.

MODERATOR please close.

Latest posts

Back