Wanna tattoo someone? a request

Potvin

:
2002 Protege5
Hi,

Here is my story, I will be going to Montreal this summer (3 months from now). Every year I go I try to go to the same person to get a tattoo done. I have an idea for the tattoo that I want to get but I need some help. Here is where you guys, your photoshop skills and imagination come in. I would like to get a tattoo that will be kind of a tribute to the Veterans of WW2. I would like you to come up with some ideas for me, I lack imagination and good ideas lol. The tattoo can't be too big as it would be too expensive and too time comsuming, I don't want to spend my whole vacation sitting in a tattoo artists chair. I would like something interesting and at first glance you know what it is. I was thinking of a M1 with a helmet on top to signify an allied soldiers grave but that seems too plain to me. I was also thinking I would like it to have the "Big Four" allied flags on it (U.S., Britian, Russia and Canada - I'm from Canada so the Canadian flag would have to be on it) I hope I can count on you guys for some good ideas. My wife and I will pick our favorites and after I get the work done I'll take a picture and post it for all to see. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if you can help me out I would be extremely thankful. So here is a way for your artwork to be tattoed on someone for life!!!!! Thanks everyone. Any questions regarding this please post here, private message or e-mail me.

Potvin, I find it interesting that you get tattoos done outside Vancouver. You probably have more tattoo shops in one city compared to many other cities. I have one tattoo done by a guy who's shop is near Vacouver but he was in Toronto at the time during Northern Exposure tattoo convention.
Really cool guy. I believe his shop is called Ritual Tattoos.
Although I'm sure Montreal has some very good shops as well. There was a few artists from Montreal at the same convention.
My last visit to Vancouver in the Summer of 2003 I couldn't get over how many people in Vancouver have tattoos in visable areas...and how many each person has. Must be a west coast thing! lol

SilverproES I have had one tattoo done in Vancouver. The main reason I get them done in Montreal is the guy gives me a really good deal. I know a lot of people that have got really good work done here. I just gotta go where I can save some $$$

Back