VW converted! from VA.

lovehumpin

:
Slammed 2008 VW Rabbit-SOLD!
Hey guys,

I literally just sold my Slammed 2008 VW rabbit S. I loved that thing and i will miss it dearly :(. Here are some pics:
IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

227554_1885709233522_1565130249_32115764_7024327_n.jpg

AS you can tell im REALLY into the "stance" scene, Which is why I am so excited to pick up my 2012 Mazdaspeed3 white w/tech package tonight. Because the stock ride height of these cars are f*cking ridiculous, I will be purchasing some coils first. It should be fun learning about the wheel fitment of these cars (stash). Next i'll find a nice turbo back, intake and reflash/ecu. I've seen some damn good looking MS3's. I can't wait to get it. Some pics once I get her :)

Welcome, im an old VW guy myself..your rabbit looked pretty sweet man..but I think you will enjoy your new speed3 even more!! Post up pics after you get it hooked up.

once you get that jewle out and play with it , and really feel the power diff. youl forget you even had a vw. hold the wheel tight and put your foot down. welcome to the speed family

hold the wheel tight and put your foot down. welcome to the speed family

Now this, this is an EPIC Quote!!

Welcome and congrats on the change, youll find the Speed's being way more raw than a VW, and therefore, more of a challenging, fun drive... Enjoy!

Welcome, you VW guys have such awesome taste and do things clean...I love it. You'll love the bump in power and torque. I'm sure you're enjoying already. It's easy to mod, let us know if you have any questions.

Nicely done prepare to get hooked on the torquey engine, that just pulls compared to a VW! white is a superb choice, very jealous!

Hey Lovehumpin..just thought I might share a couple of photos of my VW from back in the day.
ParketteDriveInn.jpg
2005_0804_224557-1.jpg

Welcome! Agree that you'll love the Speed more than your VW. I like how that boat motor in the first pic looks like it's as big as your car!

Latest posts

Back